Will you be my... | 025

J O R D Y N

Billie is still at my house, like usual, but she just left to go get some stuff from her house. I don't know what, but hopefully she'll be back soon.

I get so bored without her here.

"Jord, can I come in?" My dad asks from outside my room. "Mhm." I reply.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks, pointing to the notebook in my lap. "Just doodling." I shrug my shoulders. "Oh, nice." He nods as he sits down on the bed. "I have a question for you."

"What is it?" I ask. "Would you be up to meeting my girlfriend tomorrow? She's really sweet, I think you'll like her." Dad says.

"Can B-"

"Yes, Billie can come." He chuckles. "How did you just know I was gonna ask that?" I giggle. "Well you two are practically attached by the hip, I figured you'd want her there." He laughs.

"That's true." I nod and laugh as well. "I was thinking dinner tomorrow night since you and Bil have plans tonight, right?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, we're going on our first date." I smile shyly. "Are you guys officially dating now?" He furrows just brows. "Not yet, but hopefully soon." I shrug.

"You guys are very cute together. I'm glad you've found someone who makes you happy, sweetheart." He smiles. "At least now she does."

I just roll my eyes and laugh. "I made her soft, that's why she ain't mean anymore."

"I can tell." He chuckles. "She coming back soon?"

"I think s-"

The doorbell rings and he gasps. "I'm literally psychic."

"We gotta get a spare key for this bitch." I laugh as we walk downstairs. I open the door and Billie walks inside, greeting me with a kiss. "Hey, baby."

"Hi." I grin and hug her. "You two are so clingy, jeez. She was gone for like, under 30 minutes." Dad rolls his eyes. "I just missed my girl, sir." Billie shrugs. "Your baby girl is my baby girl too." She smirks.

"Yeah, it's time to stop talking. Let's go upstairs, love." I say, covering her mouth. "You're nasty, Miss O'Connell." My dad grimaces. "How did you know my last name?" She asks him. "Jordyn was asking me if it sounded nice with her first name." He winks.

"Dad!" I groan. "That's not true!"

"Don't worry, baby girl, I'm glad you're thinking ahead of time. Gotta decide if Jordyn O'Connell is a good choice." Billie smirks. "Maybe ask me to be your girlfriend first before you even start thinking about marriage." I roll my eyes at her. "Damn, someone's moody today." She puts her hands up in defense.

I give her a glare and she laughs. "You're so impatient. Just wait."

"How long?" I ask. "Don't you worry about that. Wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise." She winks.

"Surprise?" I ask with a smile. "Wait." She rolls her eyes as she starts to go up the stairs. "Later, girls." Dad chuckles. I smile at him and the two of us go upstairs.

When we get in my room, Billie puts her stuff down and I sit down on the bed. As her bag hits the floor, something in it starts buzzing. "What's that?" I chuckle. "Um, an.. electric toothbrush." She answers. "Oh, okay." I say, letting out a confused laugh. "So, what's my surprise?" I ask again.