Dad's girlfriend | 027

"I'm telling you, Phil, robots are gonna take over the world. AI is getting more powerful!"

Right now, my dad and Billie are fighting over fucking robots.

"For god's sake, no they won't! The Earth will probably explode before then." Dad rolls his eyes at her. "That can happen?" Billie gasps. "Baby, don't worry, he just doesn't want to be wrong." I tell her. "I'm right! And I just want to watch Breaking Bad." He grumbles.

"But I wanna bother you more." Billie tells him. "Christ, it's like I have another daughter but worse. Do you ever go home?" He jokes. "No, I'm too attached to leave." She shrugs. "I can tell." Dad chuckles.

"You're so fucking clingy." I tease her. "Is it a crime around here to just want to be with my girlfriend all of the time?" She huffs. "Bil, after we graduate, I told you we can get our own place." I remind her.

"You two just started dating. You're already planning out living together?" My dad asks. "It's a gay thing." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Ahh, makes sense." He nods his head.

"Oh, Dad, I have a question." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "Is your girlfriend just coming here tonight or are we going somewhere else?" I ask him. "No, she'll be coming here." He answers. "I really do hope both of you will like her."

"I don't care how she treats me, as long as she's not a bitch to my baby girl, then we're good." Billie chimes in. "Jesus, you're so overprotective." I roll my eyes playfully. "What are you? Her mother?" Dad asks her.

"No, but she can call me Da-"

I quickly cover her mouth with my hand, stopping her from saying anymore. "Let's not."

"Aw, fine." She pouts and crosses her arms like a little kid. "What was she gonna say?" My dad furrows his eyebrows. "Nothing!" I shake my head quickly. "Absolutely nothing!"

"Nasty." He says, grimacing at Billie. "Okay, anywho!" I say. "Baby, would you like to go upstairs? I need to pick out an outfit for later."

"You look good in anything." She shrugs. "But you look better in nothing." Billie whispers in my ear, making my face turn red.

"Okay, um, we're gonna head upstairs now!" I tell my dad. "No funny business while I'm home." He says. "No promises." Billie winks dramatically at him. "Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell." I say. "Damn, the full government name and everything?" She giggles.

"Jeez, why is your name so fucking long?" Dad asks her. "Blame my mother and father!" She tells him as I drag her up the stairs by her hand.

"Hey, I was still talking!" She whines as I sit her down on the bed. "Yeah, and you were saying too much information to my father." I roll my eyes. "Sorry." Billie smiles innocently. "You have absolutely no filter, Eilish." I chuckle as I sit next to her.

"I can't help myself." She shrugs her shoulders shamelessly. "I can tell." I shake my head and laugh. Billie kisses me softly before laying her head on my chest. "I love being with you. I love you in general."

"I love you too, B." I smile. "Ugh, I don't want you to ever leave." I say, holding her close to me tightly. "Just stay with me all the time. I'm so bored without you."

"I feel bad, I'm like, taking your friends away from you. You never hang out with them anymore because you're always with me." She sighs. "It's okay, baby, they understand." I tell her. "We could all hang out together, you know."