Chapter 1: Chris

There it all began. At the moment, I woke up to a brand-new flattering evening. I spent all of the hours of my day. The sip of the coffee drains it all away. I walk onto the hallway.
   "Good work, Paul. Ever since we recruited you, this workload is going nonstop." Chris with a beard in his face, grinning at me. "Catch up on a accommodated entail this night?"
   "I don't have the exact piece for this meeting but I have plenty of ideas that I can't wait to discuss with you," I greeted him.
   "That's what I thought so."
   Me and Chris go on a long way. From the very start, we were two kids fighting over the best out of the best. We'd talk about lots of landmarks, resumes, banks, and infrastructures. But Chris was the smarter one, he builds it all up.
   We both only had one dream which is to have the best enterprise there is. I'd never find myself in the position for his company.
   "Paul, I was wondering if you could be a part of our headline," Chris told me upon the phone call.
   "What's in it for me, I know that since we came a long way back then." I asked of him while hearing him sigh upon the next seconds. "I'm sure there's nothing in it for me, does it?"
   "No-no, I will make sure your business matters gets its safety measures." Chris said upon the phone. "For starters, you could live in the office so there won't be any distractions from your work."
   "I could live up to that, it's a deal."
   This is what brings us all, from our history, we'd never thought of becoming partners in crime. I thought that he was someone who just waves his money all around but he is so much more than that.
   "Team, these moments have been so delighted after our first successful commercial." Chris announcing over the speaker. "I'll allow you to have a day-off, go see your family, live in a vacation, eat at a Korean BBQ Restaurant, watch a movie, anything."
   For a second there, I thought he was God. I would never forgot the very first day at the office. The location of it was far to be exact compared to my place. I mean, it was located in one of the big cities here.