Chapter 6: Helen

I assisted Helen to the elevator. It's different today, it looked very shiny as if it's planned out by the whole team. Like they know she will pick to jump at the rooftop. I have been there to the very top. I don't know how is she gonna overcome it.
   The elevator stops and here we are. "Shall we?" I say to Helen. "Looks like we're here at the top building."
   "I can do this, after all we've got to handle our fears," Helen is holding onto her necklace and breathing like it's her last. "Here. Protect it with all your might, it belongs dearly to me."
   "You got my word, these gentlemen will help you."

   At the rooftop of ArFelt Inc. which is the seventieth floor of the whole building, Helen is gonna jump and land in an airbag. This may have some malfunction but let's hope not. She's already stepping on to the panel end while Chris is watching on the other end. Chris looks like he's watching someone being bullied over at the top floor with all-his might and outfit.
  "1, 2, 3—HERE I GO." Helen screamed all the way to the top. I rushed over the edge and see that she's doing her best. Her hands at her heart in case she forgot the placement of her necklace, her hair flew in different kind of directions and at last, she drops and tumbles over the airbag.
   I reached over to the elevator with Chris.
   "This idea is really progressing as it goes on, I must say." Chris with his hand tucked over his pockets.
   "I just wanna help what's best for these youth."
   Chris got off at fiftieth floor: his office. We don't talk about the sixtieth floor, the place of tragedy and soul. Talking about soul, I got off at second floor where I'm gonna meet Helen.
   "I never want to be in hell again," Helen say to me. I gave her necklace back and she sit down for a while in one of our couches. It's like I've seen a lost soul with her blue eyes that are open-wide, her hair looks like it had electrified, but she said to me. "That-was-an-in-and-out-of-experience-ever-in-my-entire-life feeling and I never want to go through it again."
   "I know. I understand what you're going through earlier; jumping over the top building with all the paparazzi wondering what's going on at ArFelt Inc." I hand over a water bottle at her. She is still thinking about her drop over mid-air. "For today, I want you to be more open around you and let all thoughts of fear be gone into thin air."

   An hour later, I fetched her outside the building. I feel bad for continuing this deal that I had but we still have to. Seeing that it's already 7pm, I came to believe that it's time to rest and hope for what's to come.