Chapter 5: Helen

I see Cain in her. A bright future towards their own doors. That's what I wanted to fulfill with this experiment. To open that door inside them.
   "Now, what does it say?," I looked at her.
   "It says 'Would you rather jump off at the top of ArFelt Inc. and land in an airbag or swim across the other end of an ocean?', these seems complicated and expressed." She stares at her paper for a while. With her eyes looking up and down at the building. "I choose the first one: flying in mid-air."
   "Okay," I look at her with her eyes looking up at the building.
   Normally, when someone drops that high, their heart's burst into thin air. I wouldn't want that for her, but she kept insisting it. It's gonna be the time in the afternoon when this will occur.
   "First of all, what's your name? I would like to get to know you since it's a part of it."
   "My name is Helen and I would like to clarify that heights is a big deal for me." She stares at me like her life depends on it. "I wouldn't swim that far and I'm not a swimmer."
   "Good point, meet my team and we're gonna go ahead to the process that will go on," I stated. "Is heights something you're normally afraid of."
   I had a reason why I input this option. Which is why it'll be hard to get over it knowing it lasts long like a trauma. I had a big trauma of it back then.
   "It sure is, although, flying in mid-air is in my bucket list." Helen grinned.
   "Ah, bucket list is a thing I used to have and it's always something you care about." My pupils dilated like a kid you would see at a carnival. "They're already fixing up the airbag upon your arrival and later on, it will take place among crowds."
   "I'm afraid though," Helen holding her necklace and bracing it as if it's her last.
   "I wanted to showcase to this generation to get rid of their own fear by standing up to it." I talked to her like a therapist. "It's perfectly normal to be afraid, if you want to, I'll hold onto your necklace."
   "Sure, I'll do it"
   Helen is ready and I stayed with her and never broke a promise.