Chapter 4: Cain

Ever since Cain was in the office, he has been overcrowding himself.
   "You should take the night off and go to sleep. It's been a day for you." I told him as he scratches his hair.
   "I might as well."
   As he went to bed, I made some analysis as someone who've been through it and come up with remarks that is solid and plausible enough for everyone to hear.
   "Rise and shine. It's the day you get to be free from this hell." I wake him up with the loudest greeting, he could ever hear. "I must've been hard to you but that's the adult life. I hope you learn something and bring it into your life."
   "I must be greedy all along in my life, meddling on my parents business as if it's nothing but a cost." Cain with a sullen tone, discussing with his abide guardians. "I forced them a lot to spend quality-to-quantity time with me and to reward me an iPhone."
   "How does it feel?" As I interview him with a pen and scratch paper at my hands. "Are you ready to be an adult?"
   "I'll think about it but I had a hard time adjusting to this life. Where everyone treats you like a token in the streets." Cain smiling brightly. "But I got to observe this life and I assume that I could vibrantly change my lifestyle from this day on."
   I fetch Cain outside and give him the best reward there could ever be. A life lesson. We talked for ages too, even outside, we'd start discussing who was better in terms of working, who was the clumsiest, who was the fastest among us. At the end of the day, there will be laughs coming on. As I say goodbye to him, a new conduction should happen. Like the same coordination flow but different tasks to offer.
   "Hi, I heard you were looking for teens. Well, I'm 14 going on 15 next week." Someone approaches.
   "Well, that's acceptable so here pick out a paper in the fishbowl but remember, you have to do the task."