Chapter 8: Paul

"You need to bring out your ace game in this." I handed the boxing glove to Drew. I wore it onto his right arm and he's already relaxed. "Right's always the best, right."
   "It does, so here it goes." Drew fixing his stance within a formation count, he have already punched me in one blow. "Paul-Paul, are you okay?"
   "You did it! That was one of a hell punch in a day," I glanced at the mirror. "Don't worry, you didn't broke anything. This will all be gone with one quick head-shower."
   "I can't believe it!" Drew keeps staring at the lines and grids he shed at my face. He took his boxing glove off his arm. "That was awesome-in-a-weird-way."
   "I hope you don't do that often to people. That's your wrath."
   "I won't"
   After all, he has the guts to punch someone. We walked through the elevator: headed through the ground level and fetched him outside where no one awaits for him. I say my last goodbye's, and I head to the showers. It's 8pm and I head alone to the showers with a thought. 
   Am I being hard on them?
   I must be, but I need to finish this to conclude everything all at once. Teens are more dedicated with their loyalty that they must've been alone under that hood. Too many friends to assist, many places to wonder, when there's only one mind to control.
   I spend the night at the rooftop, looking at the stars. There are so many stars that are shining, what happened to the other stars? Are they losing kids here in the planet, they don't have to give up. I have no cat but I can draw a constellation of it. I ain't a muse but I wander through lots of teens feeling themselves in the streets. 
   Earth is a complicated place to live in.