Chapter 10: Daisy

Chris kept interfering throughout the whole idea of mine. Keeping it all to himself and giving it amongst the nationwide, though it isn't finished.
   She take it all up and went inside with me.
   "What's your name?" I say.
   "Daisy."
   "Like the flower. How about your sister?" She turn to me like she's seeing the devil.
   "Lilac." Daisy said.
   "Flower names, glamorous."
   "Can't I just have another option? We both have the love of our life that fixes every teeny-tiny problems and I don't want to be devastated either way," She scrolls through her phone. "This is her boyfriend, what seems to be perfect."
   "I don't want to get in any way in this. But all I know is follow your heart, what if there's someone waiting for you and even Lilac."
   "But that's not fair," Daisy looked at the photo frames and holds a picture. "Is this you?"
   "Yes."
   "Wow. Time must've passed quickly."

   I leave her in the room for a while and give her time to heal and breathe. I don't know why there's an option to love but I know that there's someone willing for everyone. Even I got stuck between two torn choices: grow pass in youth or be stuck in being youth. They are made to challenge people. They grow and grow from time to time.
   When I went in, I spotted Daisy crying with tears falling down her cheeks and her mascara's being ruined. She must've did it to herself. Daisy passed her phone onto me and I saw a conversation happening:

   We should end our relationship together
   I'm sick of your lies, I saw you the other day with a girl, she said.

   I'm very sorry for liking your sister, Lilac
   I know it hurts for me to say but it's true. I love her
   I'm sorry I must've used you and this hurts to say goodbye, her boyfriend messaged to Daisy.

   Daisy broke her own heart just for her to know that her heart's been being used for granted. I let her in my room for a while, and gave her water to cool off. There might be resolutions taken from here and hers. But all I can say to her is:
   "Men are stupid and we know it." I said that to her even though I'm one of them. "But all I know is that a man like him isn't supposed to be with you. You are still young and it's early to get your heart broken like that. Go in the outside world and be free."

   That's what we fear the most, the terror of what holds us in our actions. We terrorize ourselves and even God. Could it be enough for them to see we are not weak?
   After I've given Daisy the time to put it altogether, I fetched her outside and gave myself a break after that.