Chapter 11: Cain

At morning, Gina went into my room:
   "You've got a visitor," Gina say.
   "Let them in."
   Then, it was Chris n a suit and tie. I forgot that there was going to be evaluation for every task that have been made from everyone. Didn't know he'd start with mine.
   "Have you made any progress from this?" Chris ask.
   "I was going to make a proposal for launching a website for the teenagers because so far, it's going well and bright. I would like to make a statement also."
   "What is that?"
   "I notice that most of the generation is copying everyone they see." In this case Daisy, where she has a boyfriend. "I want them to know childhood never exists in the real world and that they should enjoy it without any troubles."
   As they get into their adult stage, they will understand. They will, like me who seem to forgotten his way out of his courses. Which leads me to new journey.
   "But this isn't daycare, we're not here to handle them like parents. They should care for themselves," Chris looked at the fishbowl and toss it all around.
   "I know but many are afraid to step up from their guardians with assist and they'd rather do it on their own. But we could help them." I say.
   "I'll give this a shot if you wish. Meanwhile, Gina is doing a broadcasted device that allows you to manipulate every angle of camera which is helpful and could be widely sensational."
   "It does."

   I walked onto the street for an hour and given myself time to think. Along the store, I bought myself vanilla-flavored ice cream.
   Upon walking outside the door with my change dangling my arm, I happen to see Cain.
   "How are you doing after everything?" I said onto Cain.
   "You should continue your work. It really brings back the joy that I have for this world and letting go of the dwelling sadness."
   "Does it? My boss don't think so," I sit in the bench beside the door and Cain accompanied me. "I may have brought a ton of life at risk but it's not getting anywhere at all."
   "It will. I know people who needs this treatment and task in their life. I mean, I get to experience hard work and that made me value my savings."
   "I hope so."
   Cain stared at his wallet and passes it onto me. "I saved up every money just so I could be ready to use it in the future and not waste it on anything unvaluable."
    Life is not actually about money. "I hope you'll be able to invest it on something you'd appreciate in life."

    I walked back to the office to start another one. A lot of papers but two more to handle and that's it. I will move on to the process of making a HTML coded website for the delayed youth.