Chapter 3: Cain

I already drafted the concept; the only thing to do is apply it to the outside world. Here I am, right now. Outside the ArFelt Incorporation, where many people walk on by.
   "A new styled convention, we're looking up to teenage ideals to try it out. Of course, it has a twist."
   "I wanna try it out, but how does it go." Someone already given it a chance.
   "You pick a random paper at the fishbowl and read it out loud."
   "Would you rather be an adult for the day or a kid? Do I answer it?"
   "Yes, but you will have to do it as part of the convention. It may seem hard but we'll wait."
   "I would want to be an adult for the day. So, how does it go."
   "I would recruit you as our new intern and you have to follow my orders as your supervisor for the day. I may have to ask you to change clothes like an adult."
   "What's wrong with mine, don't I look million-worthy bucks right now?"
   "No, you don't and which is why I am here helping you become an adult."
   I made this kid follow my trails back to the office, since we started at the morning. There might be complicated tasks, unfortunately. I saw this new kid as an uprising teenager overcoming puberty. He needs this.
   "First off, you should work onto your formal greetings. Then, we'll get started onto statistics we could make out to this convention." I said to him acting like a boss, with suit and tie.
   "Can't you do all of this?" 
   "I can, but how else would we know if it will work."
   He started his greetings as a newcomer working his way at the top. I met him as Cain. Reminds me of the siblings: Abel and Cain.
   "Now, for starters, what can you tell me about your ability to fire this computer up."
   "I know how to make it work. There, what a wallpaper with aesthetic and vibrant colors." Cain opened it up and started documenting the surroundings of the office. Including the packages ordered, the materials needed, and the variants we receive.
   Cain doesn't seem bad to start it all off. When the other co-workers treated him as an adult, they immediately ask for a cup of coffee. Normally, they'd do it themselves but an intern would just be the thing.
   "I can't run all the way again. Why is the coffee pot very far from my workstation," Cain with his messy hair, and troubled bags under his eyes. "God, save me from this job."
   "Well, that's the adult life. Look, there's brand new printer and it looks like Mike here, is hoping for you to Xerox these copies."
   "What are these, I hope this isn't to waste my time." Cain with a frantic look.
   "These are the copy of our proposal to be sent to the head office immediately. Now, I formally made it and Mike approved the format so here it is."
   "Okay-okay," Cain said.
   Cain was-like the speed. He worked through hours of orders by someone he didn't know. I guess I was hard on him.