Chapter 12:

I woke up to another messy room. Why, I mean, why are the papers inside the fishbowl are scattered all around the room? I began to clean it up.
   I went to the front desk to see someone waiting in the lobby. The lady said she was waiting for me.
   "Hi, what is your name?"
   "I'm Abby. Me and Cain are friends."
   I stared at her for a moment. "Oh, you must be here for the 'Would your rather?'.
   "Yes, as it seems."
   Usually, people head up to the fishbowl even though they don't know the mechanics. But Abby does and she stepped up for this.
   "Would you rather-what now. Would you rather shave your hair or your eyebrows?"
   What a question.
   "W-what now. WHAT, I can't do this," Abby say.
   "But you haven't' tried it out, how are you sure you can't do it?" I say. "We're talking about trust here, we always look at the outcome but we should trust our decisions."
   "Either way, I'll look hideous," Abby stared at her paper for a time. We head towards the elevator. "I can't afford to lose my hair nor my eyebrows."
   "All I can say is that you're still the same you and that won't change. You may think you look hideous but there will always be people staying with you." I turn to her and we head to the office.
   I specifically asked Gina to be with her because she knows what Abby is dealing with. And of course, I gave her the razor.
   "Abby, I know that whatever decision you make. You will still look beautiful. I mean, I always got called names by my hair which is the reason I shaved it. It was a feeling that I wouldn't forget. When they stopped calling me names," Gina turns over me. "If I were you, I'll give this a chance." 
   "Okay, I've made my choice now." Abby stared at the razor.
   Abby is ready.