Chapter 13: Clay

Abby asked for me and Gina to wait outside. All I know is that she shaved her hair. Moments later, she finally stepped out of my office.
   "I can do it." Abby say.
   "I knew you could do it."
   "I know that everyone won't be making fun of you. All I could say is that this is a brave thing to do," Gina said to Abby.
   We, then fetched her outside when she's ready to show it to the people.
   "Thank you for being there," I said to Gina. "I felt bad for putting it in the fishbowl."
   "Don't be. We need to learn to trust ourselves."

   Another day, another and last person.
   "I only need one." I said to the crowds of people walking over the streets. Suddenly, someone stepped up. "Pick a pap—"
   "Yes, I know how this works. I mean, what you're doing have caused a buzz over the youth and over the internet. Are you not informed?" I went confused. But he was right when I checked my phone for updates and it was really trending. "Would you rather sing for a crowd or dance for a crowd?"
   "Since you are the last one, the crowd would be the employees of ArFelt Inc."
   "Okay."

   We head up to my office to discuss everything. I let Gina handle all the employees for the last task and I could proceed with the proposal. I actually plotted out the web design and I could pass it to the team. Which they could input it and create a website.
   "So sing or dance, what are you more confident for?" I look at him. "Okay, what's your name?"
   "I'm Clay, singing is usually what I do so I pick that." Clay stared outside to see many employees merging. "Wow, how many are you in here."
   "Almost 300 people, I haven't count actually."
   "And where is the venue."
   "In the rooftop where it's wide, and more sensational."
   "I see."
   Gina came inside the door.
   "They're all ready waiting for you," Gina say.
   "We'll be up in 5," I say.
   "There will be a speaker and microphone provided for you, don't worry. Just have fun and don't let yourself get judgements from other people."
   "I will just say the song, right?"
   "Yes, then they will play it."