Chapter 9:

I'm at the bed, sharing duties with all roommates. Climbing up the walls, fixing the posters, trimming the staircase, and shedding all the sheets. I go outside the door with a platinum colored-plaid sleeves, and a red shirt that goes inside it.
   I step onto the staircase, going outside the building with a fishbowl. I am ready.
   "Pick a paper in the bowl but, it'll choose your desire." There were crowds walking around the city, with fashionable clothes and upright posture. "I only need one volunteer."
   Hereby, someone stepped up and chooses a paper:
   "Would you rather break your sibling's heart or break your own heart?" She glamorized herself with thunder and raindrops falling on her. "What if I don't do it?"
   "Then what's the point of deciding to do this rather than an angst teen."
   Angst isn't just a random word that you use to describe this generation. Where they all expect everything to come within a period of time. Unless they unleash their mode.
   There she goes, hesitant about her choice. "Since I'm already here, I guess I have to do it."
   I made her follow me to the office with a shallow smile. Who would smile at a time like this. Certainly not her. A tear would ruin that black plaid jacket and blue pants.
   "I don't wanna break her heart neither mine too. This makes me get greedy around my problems." She turned to me in the office. "I am torn between this. why would an option like this exist."
   "I have been there. Looking back at my past, there have been knaves of snakes." Snakes that bites your skin, passes through your bones, and replenish their bodies with your flesh until they've suck it to death. "Now, I'm not trying to be a mastermind for all of this. It's hard to comply when everyone around us is not dealing what we are going through."
   I ain't no Jigsaw, he was a classic-killer. But I ain't doing things like him. If I were to do it like him, I would've kidnapped every person I had interviewed and order them tasks that are risky.
   Saw was an absolute film, if you didn't know, Jigsaw died in the third franchise.  What continues it is the accomplices and I'm not a part of it. I'm turning my head over the corner to drink it all up before it goes away.