Chapter 2: Gina

When I first stepped in the office, the first I could look at is the computers lined-up into many aisles. I never even knew there was a space for us, employees. At the doors beside us is where the magic begins, the bedroom. Here you can talk about the latest gossip, model, news, and even your life. That's what I thought until I first saw Gina.
   "First time around here, right? I am Gina and I usually welcome the newcomers," Gina said onto me.
   "I never thought that the biggest office in the city would actually be the biggest one I've ever seen. ArFelt Inc. must be a piece of art." I said over to Gina, with her curly hair and fragrance that smell like peonies towards me. "What does ArFelt stands for, not-to-be-curious of?"
   "It stands for Artificial Finders-Felt. This may seem confusing, but don't worry I was confused too." She said while looking eye-to-eye with a straight up look. "It gives us a chance to bring out the emotions that are deep-down inside us with our new intellectual concepts giving the name Artificial-Felt. Normally, people would disregard Finders."
   "Is the game Chess accountable here?"
   "Anything is accountable for, well, as long as it's accepted. We never know the outcome of something, right?"
   Going back onto August 13, the day today.
   "For my new convention, I thought of bringing the theme 'Would you rather?' among the teens. We are living up to 1900s and this could be a new idea but with a twist." As I converse through them, most especially Chris. "What option they get to pick, is what they will be doing for the next hours."
   "This sounds exciting," Chris said among the crowd.
   "I agree with you on the same page," Gina responded.
   "You should work on your concept and prepare to bring that to the outside-world because I have a plan that's already set out." Chris gesturing me to make it happen.
   "Outside world?"
   "Yes, we're gonna do a social experiment and test it out," Chris standing up and finishing the meeting with "The end of this meeting, if I'm not troubling anything, please continue working." 
   I thought to myself I could make this work if I want to. I eventually thought of many random dares to do.