Theo

Watching her stand by the door ready to greet everyone does something to me. Having this control over her. Having her before me for the slightest thing. Only thing I don't control is her fluid intake. She obviously needs to stay hydrated but as for anything else. It is all MY choice. Every aspect of her life now is mine. I get off on the control of her. My little gem. My Ruby.

Don't get me wrong she is beautiful and has a hell of a body, loved the fact she was a virgin for me to corrupt as well. I think things would have been different if that prick Voldemort hadn't existed! We all would have been better off. Oh well. Not a lot anyone can do but get the fuck on with  life.

I play with my belt buckle waiting for her to fuck up. To my surprise she actually learned something from earlier. Better late than never i suppose. I stand to greet my boys, Mattheo and Draco, then i look to Draco's wife. Astoria, i grab the back of her hand and kiss it. I see Ruby's face when i do. I can do romantic and soft. Just not with her. Not yet anyway. One day hopefully. I do hate the man i have become from the war. I was never like this. A sadist. Using women for purely my pleasure. I used to get off by making sure they came to complete satisfaction.

We sit at our usual seats, Mattheo to my right and my wife to my left. She gets served last and awaits my nod for her to start eating. It has always been this way since she moved in them years ago. Us boys chat and drink the night away. The elves serving us each course. Which they only do when we have company. When it is just the two of us she does everything. They don't know how damaged i have become, and i do not intend for them to find out either. The boys have always been protective over the girls since school, beating the shit out of anyone who dare to look at them the wrong way, never mind what i do to Ruby. Christ. I was one of those boys, he is long buried within myself.

"What's on your mind Mattheo?" I asked pointedly as I felt his eyes trained on my Ruby. Her eyes were locked on her plate, pushing the food around lightly with her fork. She wasn't being a nuisance, so she had yet to bother me that evening. Needless to say, I was surprised.
Mattheo averted his gaze and took a swig of his wine.

"Nothing." He said firmly. "Ruby, you haven't had much to say this evening. How have you been?"
"Yeah, Rubes." Astoria encouraged. "The floor is yours. Are you still writing?"

Ruby lifted her eyes and immediately took in Draco and Astoria. Astoria's eyes were kind and showing interest and attention to my Ruby. Draco was entranced, as he always was, by Astoria's aura. He had pulled her chair closer to him at the beginning of the evening, abandoning the pattern of space that was typically seen between each of the place settings. He stared adoringly at her side profile, his arm wrapped around her, while his free hand played with her loosely hanging curls.

Ruby's eyes dazed and I could tell she was traveling away from the table. I frowned. I reached out to her under the table. I grabbed her inner thigh aggressively, but made an effort to keep my face soft so that no one would suspect anything. She jumped and quickly tried to hide her grimace, clearing her throat and taking a gulp of her wine.

"I apologize." She said quickly, carefully pushing back from the table. "Im not feeling very well. Will you please excuse me?"

She addressed the table as a whole, but her eyes met mine. There was only one's permission she was waiting on. Mine. 'You're excused' i give her mercy this time as i know the group will push her to talk. I watch as she scurries away to her chamber. 'Sorry about Ruby, she's been up and down for the past few days.' I make a poor excuse. Astoria smiles at me 'Oh no need to apologise she probably is nearing that time of the month, i give Draco hell around my time' Draco just laughs in agreement and she playfully slaps him.

I smile back to go along with the ruse. Once dinner is finished we all move to the lounge for some drinks. I go heavy on the whiskey. It isn't long before Draco and Astoria take their leave as they cannot take their hands off each other. Mattheo leaves shortly after. I sit in my armchair for a while wondering what my next move will be. I finish my drink and set the glass back down. I head upstairs, walking along the long hallway i see her door a jar, she knows never to have it fully shut. I peer in and see her curled up crying on the bed.

                                     Mattheo

I frowned as I entered the Riddle Manor. I moved to the sitting room and plopped down on the couch after pouring myself another drink.I jumped when a voice came from the shadows. "How was your evening?"
"Brother, I keep telling you- there is no need to hide in the protection of our own home. Stop talking from the dark pockets!" I snapped. Tom showed himself against his will.

I sighed, "Thank you." He waited for me to continue. "Just much more of the same." I shrugged. "Ruby was ill and left us early. I worry about her a lot." Tom started to busy his hands with the books on his shelves.

"What makes you worried?" He asked in passing.

"You wouldn't recognize her." I shared. Tom frowned and grabbed his rib cage.

"Are you okay?!" I hurried to ask.
"I'm fine." He said waving me away. "Draco and Astoria still repulsive I assume?"
"Very much so." I agreed with a small chuckle.

What the fuck is with him? He usually questions more when i come home from there. I want to ask him more about why he is holding his ribs but in all fairness i am fucking exhausted. I say good night to him and wobble up to my room. Letting my clothes fall to the floor. I jump on the bed and pass out.

I toss and turn in my sleep. I am soo worried about that girl. I wish she would look me in the eyes, i could get in her head easier then and without Theo knowing. I need to know what happened there. She was never this shy or quiet. Hell she made us party when we didn't want to. Theo maybe my closest friend but i will hurt him badly if i find out he is mistreating her in anyway. She is too good for him. I seen the way she looked at Draco and Astoria's relationship. Her eyes painted the picture of that of someone longing for the same attention, but what makes me suspicious is the way she seeks approval for the littlest things. Like eating! The fuck is that all about! I turn over one last time and finally drift off to sleep.