Tom

I carry her to my bedroom, i place her down on the ottoman at the foot of my bed and kneel before her. Taking her hands in mine i make sure her eyes are locked onto mine.

'Now my little gem. Daddy needs you to do something.' I encourage her to speak as if caress her thighs softly.

'What does daddy want.' She whispers back to me. If i wasn't rock solid before i am now. Her voice is a sweet song i cannot get enough of.

'I want you to cuff daddy to the bed. Then i want you to do whatever you want to me. Nothing is off limits. Do you understand? This is what daddy wants' i have to make it perfectly clear of my intentions otherwise she will break down again.

'Daddy wants to be tied up and for Ruby to do what she wants to daddy?' She simplified my request.

I nod. I strip myself off and lie on the bed with my arms above my head not to overwhelm her anymore. I say where the cuffs are, she grabs them then secures me in place. They aren't tight enough but i know in my head to keep them there. She needs this control.

'Good girl Ruby. Now do what you want with me' i am so turned on right now it's unbelievable. She is the only one i would give my control up for. I am a natural dominant but i crave the pleasure from others now. Another timeline i was a Theo but in reality that didn't get me anywhere.

She slowly caresses her breasts. She does have it in her. She needs a gentle nudge. Teasing her nipples she bites her lip. Taking her panties down she slowly walks over to the bed. Climbing on she kisses me. Her tongue dominates my mouth. I can't help but whimper for more. Working her way down my neck, nipping at my collar bone, my cock is leaking pre cum as she finds my sweet spots. Kissing my chest and abs. Her tongue finds my salty tip. She grasps as firmly as her strength allows and devours me.

'Fuck! Good girl Ruby! Thats it' i need to keep praising her.

Hitting the back of her throat, i struggle with the urge to pump my hips up. Cupping my balls she works her tongue. Absolutely amazing! Her eyes sparkle at the noises i make.

'Does daddy feel good?' She deep throats me more. I call out her name. I need to be inside her she is killing me. I relax my mind knowing this is all for her.

'Yes my love. Daddy feels fucking amazing! Please carry on with whatever you want to do' i will bust a nut soon and i dont even care.

Ruby

He gives me control.. never has this happened. I finish sucking his delicious cock. Needing my own release more than anything. I kiss his lips. It's heated and fucking sexy. I know he wants to touch me, it thrills me knowing he cant. I straddle his waist, pressing my weight on his chest for support. I slowly sit on his solid veiny shaft. It's exhilarating, he hits all the good spots i never knew existed.

Slowly bobbing up and down to accommodate him, i fully seat myself. Digging my nails into his chest enough to draw blood as i have never felt this much penetration before. Let alone allowed to be on top. I start grinding and the pressure and friction on my swollen bud is perfect.

'Daddy you feel so good, so big, so full' i say so softly to him. He groans a response. I pick up the pace as much as i can. working my body to my first orgasm. I reach my peak quickly and fall onto his chest.

'Do you want more my gem?' He questions. I look to him and nod.

'Can you take over please daddy' i plea as i have no energy for control anymore. He releases away from his cuffs. I realise i never tightened them properly but he stayed in place for me to have my moment. He fists myself hair with one hand and cups my ass with the other. He is hard instantly again inside me. I squeal from the pressure as he thrusts up deep and slow.

'Tell daddy what you want. What you need!' I pants a response.

'I want daddy to claim me as his, to own me. I need it daddy!' I need to be his tonight.

He flips me over staying inside. Bringing my knees to my chest. This new angle sends me to overdrive again. As he pulls out to push back in i squirt over him and the bed. Shaking through another high. He slams back into me.

'Fuck Ruby! You're beautiful! Don't you ever forget it!' I know he is close to finishing i see his whole body tense and boy is this the hottest thing i have ever seen.

'Cum one more time Ruby! Play with yourself i want to finish with you as i scream your name! Wanting glass to crack at your final orgasm!' His words push me, i guide my hand to where i think my clit is. He helps by keeping my hand there. I circle my fingers and i feel it building up again. Between his cock inside me and my hand I can't contain it anymore.

'Tom! Daddy! Fuck! Yes!' I cry out at my third release.

'RUBY!' His sultry voice is beautiful as he screams my name.

I feel him twitch inside knowing thats him filling me with his seed. He slumps next to me and brings my face into his. Kissing me deeply. He picks me up carrying me to his breathtaking bathroom. Placing me on the marble built in bench, he turns the shower on. Waiting for the water to heat up he kisses me again.

He takes care of me. Washing every inch of my tender body. I do the same for him. He helps dry me off. Guiding me to his bed i pause.

'Is daddy sure he wants me in bed with him? Ruby always sleeps alone.' I question once more.

'As long as you are here, you sleep in daddies bed with daddy ok? No waking early' i nod at his response.

He holds out his hand and pulls me playfully into bed. He starts tickling me, i laugh so hard i nearly cry. He wipes the stray tears from laughter away then both of us then snuggle in and fall soundly and deeply asleep.