Theo

Some part of me deep deep down wants to comfort her as she lays there crying. I then notice she is completely naked and my cock twitches. Im in no mood for punishing her tonight. I need to bury myself inside her tight pussy to relieve this tension. I enter her room and close the door. It startles her.

'Daddy? I am not ready for you.. i-im sorry' i discard my belt to the floor and she visibly relaxes slightly. I take my shirt off and her eyes widen. One thing i cannot fault with her is she adores how i look. 'Knees, i want you to please me' she moves to the floor beneath me. Taking my trousers down and freeing me. Licking her lips and doing what she does best.

A moan leaves me. I wont lie. She is good. As she picks up momentum i grab the back of her head needing my control. I force my dick to the back of her throat. Hearing her gag on me. I moan again. This isn't going to satisfy me. I push her back. 'Bed, hands and knees, i am going to fuck you raw' she is quick to the bed. Even though she does not orgasm she does get some feeling back.

I mount myself behind her. Not giving her any time to prepare. One hard thrust and i am fully seated inside her. She's tight. Just how i like her. I savour her for a few short moments. Then i fuck her hard and deep. She screams. I allow it as i never stipulated that i wanted her quiet. In a weird sense her cries turn me on more. Am i growing to like her again? I fuck her for 20 minutes straight in this position. My massive hand prints painted on both her arse cheeks. Along with the marks from the belt earlier this evening. Then she takes me off guard by moaning my name.

'Theo! Yes' I involuntarily groan with her. Hips naturally doing their thing in this moment. I see her reflection in the mirror. She is beautiful. I shoot my release inside her. Catch my breath before pulling out. I find myself kissing her back before getting off the bed.

'Clean up and sleep, as you made up for fucking up earlier you can have the day off' what the fuck did i just say? She looks at me with a beaming smile. 'Thank you daddy. I appreciate it.' I nod and head to my own chamber to shower and slump into my massive bed to pass out.

Ruby

I waited until I heard Theo's bedroom door shut- an echo from down the hall. I tried to catch my breath as I clenched my thighs tightly together and turned to the side. I groaned. Depending on when you asked me, it would be a toss up between being punished and being perpetually edged for what is the worst part of being married to Theodore Nott?

I groaned once more and took a deep breath before moving to clean myself up- there was nothing I could do about it that wouldn't risk getting him very angry if he were to pop back up unannounced. I pulled my robe around me and moved to sitting in the window overlooking the garden.

Some of Theo's behavior tonight was unquantifiable for me. I was perplexed. Being whipped for a stain? Irrational? Perhaps, but, typical. Being excused from a dinner party without facing further discipline— unheard of. Kissing my back? Absurd! Being given the day off has me wondering who has replaced my husband. I hope I did not beam too brightly. It's been Theo's personal mission to snuff out my light. I sighed knowing there wasn't much left. I leaned my head back against the window and stared at my bed.

"Oh Merlin!" I sighed. "How can I miss something I never had before? Why do you allow for my heart to love what I should despise?"

I whimpered as I reflect on the loneliness of all my evenings. When I first married Theo, we shared a room for nothing but an evening. I could not manage to stop talking. I "attacked" him with soft touches and caresses. What I thought was a tender experience, was one he did not share my opinion on. By the next morning, he choked my throat for the first time and said, "Never again."

Still, the night is a dark and vulnerable place and I wish he was here. I washed my face and moved to bury myself underneath the covers. I tossed and turned all night. When I woke the next morning, I turned to embrace the natural light coming in from the window. Immediately, my eyes widened and a whimper came from my throat. On my nightstand, lay a single white Lily. A place card with Theo's messy handwriting read, "As soon as you wake up."