Ruby

What the fucking fuck! Did he hit his head? Is this someone using polyjuice potion! My head is spinning. What do i want? Me! I haven't matter for 3 fucking years! I dont even know myself what i want. Yeah i have read stuff snd spoke to girls about what happens but i genuinely haven't got a clue. I have never had an orgasm before. I stayed a virgin for him. Wishing I hadn't in this moment. I hang there in shock. He still circles me waiting for me to answer. I need to give him a response before he gets pissed off.

'I want daddy to touch me, to kiss me' thats the first thing that pops into my head. He cups my face and gently presses his lips to mine. Fuck. I melt. His tongue dominates my mouth. I long to fist his hair and deepen this. Fat chance in hell of that happening. I savour this moment. With another hand he clutches my breast. Pinching my nipple. I moan into his mouth. I can feel his erection pressed against my stomach.

'Is that all Ruby wants, or does she desire more?' He speaks softly and seductively. i whimper at his words. I need to be honest with him. I want him to ruin me but in a good way. I need to feel something. Being constantly edged is not fun. It hurts.

'I think i want daddy to make me cum how he sees fit' i bite my lip as i say it. His face changes. I don't know whether to be scared or not. This is new territory for me. He starts to kiss down my neck. Sucking on my peaked nipples. I cannot help but moan. I sound so needy but right now i do not care. His fingers trail up my thighs. He then hooks a leg over his shoulder as he sinks to his knees.

He kisses my thighs and works his way to my centre. I quiver at his slight touch. He has NEVER touched or kissed me there. He is soo very delicate to start. Inserting one digit at first. Working me to a frenzy, when he adds another then starts sucking my ever so swollen bud. I see stars.

'Daddy! Yes!' I shriek, my body is shaking he doesn't stop. I actually think he is enjoying himself.

Theo

Fuck me sideways. She tastes amazing. Why have i denied myself and her this all this time. I still have my control. I haven't enjoyed the act of sex for years i was internally punishing myself. Now things will change. Seeing how her body truly reacts to me nearly finishes me. Her squirming because of my touch. I keep pumping my fingers inside her. Sucking her clit relentlessly. I know this is too much for her but i am enjoying this as much as she is.

'Tell daddy how good i am making you feel. Tell me you want more. This is your day Ruby use it!' I loose myself slightly. I cannot het any harder right now. She is captivating, strung up with no where to go. A quivering mess.

'Fuck! Daddy feels amazing! I want daddy inside me. To please me. I need you daddy! Please' she begs. Just how i like her. I stand and kiss her deeply before hooking her legs around my hips. She naturally grips well. I flick my cock up and down her slick slit. Slowly pushing into her tight entrance. Her head rolls back in ecstasy. I take my time, even if am savouring this moment. Once i am fully seated inside her. I thrust my hips hard, deep and slow. Her tits bouncing as i do. I groan into her breasts. Her screams turn me feral. I need to go faster.. grabbing her arse for support my pace quicken.

The sound of the slaps mixed with our moans echo through the room. I feel her clench around me. Shes close again. I don't stop. I keep going until i feel liquid trickling down my legs. Fuck me she squirted around me. All because of me. I am still in control. I keep pounding her pussy. I realise her hands are turning red. I stop, unhooking her i place her arms around my leg. She instinctively grabs my hair. I kiss her leading her to the bed. Her legs still wrapped around me. Finding a new angle she bucks and arches her back. Grinding her long nails down my back. Fuck that feels good.

I stare into those green eyes of hers. I then look at my brand. I dig my thumb into the scar. Sending her into overdrive once more.

'Daddy! Im going again! Oh my! I can't! Too much daddy!' She pleads. Am i hell stopping.

'Take me slut, you are still mine! Cum all over me' i demand her. A few thrusts later i fill har with my seed and she squirts again. Freeing her hands from the cuffs, i rub a lotion onto them. I never have before but this time the need to take care of her in at the front of my mind. I kiss her forehead then go into the bathroom and turn the shower on.

Ruby

Holy mary mother of Merlin! I finally had an orgasm. It was... i cannot put into words. He gave me pleasure! Still maintaining his control. And kissing me! I cant cope. That ache between my thighs has long gone, but it will probably be back with a vengeance. I hear him turn the shower on. I leave him wash first.

'You joining?' He calls to me. I hobble off the bed. Im like Bambi on ice! He hears me stumbling. He approaches me and carries me into the bathroom. Placing me on the bench in the shower. He sprays the warm water on me, lathering up a sponge with his shower gel. Washing me down he is careful, gentle. I test my chances. Taking the sponge from him i start washing him down. He lifts my chin forcing me to look up to him.

'You did well in there Ruby. If you behave yourself you will get rewarded if not you will be punished... understand?' He kisses me before i can answer.

'I understand daddy, thank you' pushing my luck i wrap my arms around him and hug him. To my surprise he returns the embrace.