Ruby

I am tuckered out by the time we return to the penthouse.

"Daddy?" I asked him.
"Yes my gem?" He asked. "Did you have a nice day my good girl?"
"Oh, just the best!" I exclaimed. "Thank you! Thank you!"

He smiled and pulled me to him. "I'm proud of you for being honest about things you liked. For using your words."

I melted into his chest as he stroked my hair.

"Do you think you could help me see my mother?" I asked him, breaking the silence. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Your Mom, at St. Mungos?" He asked gently.
"Yes sir." I nodded.
"I'm certain your father has limited her visitors. I want to protect you. Let me scope out the situation and I will bring you to your mom. I promise." He vowed.

"Thank you for saying you'll try." I agree.
"I would lay my life down for you Ruby." He promised.
"Tom, I don't think it's fair to either of us to pretend this isn't temporary." I whispered.
"Your time with Theo is temporary. You're mine forever, little gem. I'm going to figure this out." He declared.

"If anyone can, I know that would be you." I showed my faith in him as I kissed his cheek.
"What other adventures would you like to have my girl?" He offered. "The world is your oyster."

I had always wanted to see a stage production. I could tell by the look on Tom's face, that he was less than personally enthused by the suggestion, but as was Tom's charm, he pulled everything together with barely more than a snap of his finger. Under the guise of our concealed appearances, I enjoyed the show with every fiber of my being choosing to live in denial about my upcoming return to Theo while we sat in our private box.

                                     Tom

The London Theatre District was the evening's cause of my case of blue balls. Though I struggled feeling this uncomfortable, I found joy in witnessing my little gem's happiness. I couldn't tell you what show we saw, my eyes never left my angel. She was full of light and joy! My rib's brand was painless tonight. We were both at peace. Witnessing the pleasure she was experiencing, checked all of the boxes for me. I could bend her over this stage box bar right now. I licked my lips and leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

She smiled when my lips touched her skin.

"Do you want to sit with me gem?" I asked her, wanting her close. She paused a beat before leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"I'd like to sit on you."

I was already pushing against my pants and her words almost busted my nut.

                                   Theo

Once I was handed our drinks, I passed the cup to the lady. I took a chance to place my hand on her lower back and lead her towards my private corner area.

"So Sarina is it?" I repeated.
"Yes. Sarina." She repeated in a sultry tone.

I rolled up my sleeves and leaned forward to catch her every word. I lifted my hand to move her hair behind her ear. She grabbed my wrist harshly with ninja speed. Almost as quickly, she loosened her grip and giggled.

"You scared me. Sorry!" She chirped before quickly changing the subject. "That's quite the tattoo."
"Tattoo?" I asked.

She looked confused but gently patted my forearm. I looked down and was caught off guard by my own dark mark. I was so bloody out of it, I had forgotten to renew the concealment charms.  Thankfully, most muggles would define the dark mark as some expensive ink. I leaned into this!

I let out a strong laugh. "Oh that old guy!"

I took a swig of my whiskey.

"I can guarantee that that is the most boring thing about me." I promised.
"Oh yeah? Well what is the most exciting?" She asked.
"Let's get out of here, and I can show you." I encouraged.
"Simmer down hunk." She encouraged. "The night is but still young. I want to dance."

She slammed down her drink and stood, grabbing my hand and taking me with her to the dance floor. She turned and pressed her ass against me, grabbing my hands and wrapping them around her. Her body matched the beat effortlessly and soon we were moving in sync.

The hours passed to the rhythm. We left it all on the dance floor. When we found ourselves too tired to stand, we returned to my booth and drank ourselves silly. We both shared hits off my joints. Eventually, she allowed me to lead her back to my hotel room.

I was toasted as my hands explored her body and stripped her clothes.

"My wife would hate that you were here." I smirked as my cock hardened against her back. "I couldn't be more elated."

Mattheo

Once Tom had apparated away for an adventure with Ruby, I decided it was time to bring in some added reinforcements. Tom and I were strong, but there was no harm in having extra support on our side, especially when the variables were so unique.

Ruby's father was an evil man—very Theo-esque in that regard. From what Ruby had shared, it seemed that Theo's abuse was more physically focused while her father mentally broke her mother. There was always the possibility that her father simply wouldn't give a damn about what Theo was doing. There existed an even more disgusting possibility that he already knew.

After the war, many people were happy to believe that Tom had died alongside our father. Tom was no longer the suitable bachelor that our name and our money and our bloodline defined us to be. Hell, neither was I! Hence why Daphne was not mine and would most likely never be until her father died. I made a note in my head to treat her better. She was a good girl to me. I loved her a lot.

I invited Draco over, alone. I thought it might be best to keep the women out of this until we were more prepared, if ever, to take bigger steps forward. He soon apparated straight into my entry way.

"What's happened? Is it Tom?" He asked. I quickly calmed his worry.

"There's a bit of a situation and I felt it best to keep you privy too it." I explained.

"Go on." Draco urged. I recapped for him everything that we were aware of with Theo and Ruby. His eyes appropriately widened, and he was angered throughout the summary.

"So, you have her here now?" Draco asked to make sure he understood.

"She's with Tom, but they'll be back." I confirmed.

"Understand that I am not questioning you, but this just doesn't sound like Theo." Draco admitted.

"It doesn't. I'd venture to guess that there is some deep rooted undealt with PTSD from the war days, but it isn't my place and making it my place would just lessen the likelihood that we can make Ruby our priority as often as possible." I shared.

"You're right." Draco agreed. "What can I do?"