The Unwanted Child

Narrator's POV: Ryomen Sukuna is not his real name, but the nickname given to him by the Jujutsu Sorcercer. No one knows his real name, he only lives for his own pleasure and satisfaction. It all started with little Sukuna, who was about 1 year old, running near a clear pool of water and little Sukuna accidentally saw the reflection of his face in the pool. All this time Sukuna had never been treated properly from birth by his own family, little Sukuna wanted to know what made her parents not treat him properly, and now little Sukuna faced a very bad reality; he saw the face of a monster in the reflection of his face in the pool water. As a baby Sukuna was raised by his aunt who could not have children; Sukuna's parents never cared about him; even Sukuna's parents never considered Sukuna as their own child. Sukuna has had to survive alone with the help of his aunt who took care of him for likely 2 years, Sukuna's aunt died when she was preparing Sukuna's 2nd birthday, Sukuna's aunt died because she was killed by Sukuna's parents because Sukuna's parents did not like it when Sukuna's birthday was celebrated. Sukuna, who was only 2 years old, saw his aunt die horribly at the hands of his parents. Sukuna without being able to move or say anything was immediately visited by his parents who wanted to kill him. Suddenly Sukuna got his strength and immediately slashed his parents mercilessly which made Sukuna's entire house destroyed because of his strength. Without guilt, Sukuna, who was only 2 years old at the time, laughed happily seeing his parents' bodies being slashed by his power. After that incident, Sukuna began to survive on his own and look for something that could make him happy and satisfied. Sukuna did not care about the impact of his actions, Sukuna had killed more than 50 people when he was only 3 years old. Sukuna showed no emotion at all except laughing happily while killing while playing with something, Sukuna did anything to fill the void of his own satisfaction and happiness. One day when Sukuna was only 5 years old he came to spoil and destroy the happiness and peace in a village called "Heiwa Shinjitsu." The village of Heiwa Shinjitsu is famous for its people who get along with each other, crime and any dishonorable acts are reportedly in the village of Heiwa Shinjitsu.