The Unforgivable Crime

Narrator's POV:
Nomaera is currently training to become a Jujutsu Sorcercer, Akihiro Gojo teaches Nomaera the basics of curse techniques. At the age of 12, Nomaera has been able to master her curse techniques well and correctly, Nomaera has mastered Domain Expansion, Simple Domain, Domain Expansion, and Reverse Curse Technique very effectively and efficiently. One day, Akihiro invited Nomaera and Souta to go to the nearest village from the headquarters of the Jujutsu Sorcercers. Souta initially refused due to his high ego, but when Akihiro told him the purpose of taking Nomaera and Souta together to the nearest village was to determine whose curse technique was the strongest of Nomaera's and Souta's curse techniques, Souta finally agreed to go with Akihiro and Nomaera to the nearest village. The three of them walked together to the nearest village through a forest full of curses and wild animals, Nomaera was in the middle of Akihiro and Souta while walking in the forest. The distance between the nearest village and the three of them was only 20 steps, Akihiro had already seen the gate of the nearest village with the help of his six eyes. Suddenly Nomaera felt a bad feeling, Nomaera felt 'Dejavu' of something, but she didn't know what caused it. Souta preceded Akihiro and Nomaera's footsteps, he was the first to enter the village with a burning passion. Akihiro Gojo suddenly picked up and carried Nomaera's body, Akihiro while carrying Nomaera's body ran hurriedly back to the headquarters of the Jujutsu Sorcercers. Meanwhile Souta who had entered the village was surprised to see the figure of Sukuna who was slashing and dismembering the building and all the villagers with basic techniques. Sukuna laughed out loud while continuing to destroy the village, Sukuna turned around and immediately saw Souta who was behind him, Souta who was already frightened could not move and could only stand still without doing anything, Sukuna smiled obliquely and slashed Souta into 4 parts. Sukuna realized the existence of two other humans nearby, Sukuna took Souta's head and carried it in her hands, Sukuna walked towards the forest while grinning evilly. Sukuna saw a white-haired man carrying someone while running, while Sukuna chased the man with white hair just by walking. Nomaera who was being carried by the running Akihiro; turned her head behind her and saw Sukuna who was smiling evilly while walking with Souta's head in her hands. Sukuna recognized the face of the person being carried by the white-haired man from a distance, Sukuna walked faster after the white-haired man, Nomaera was sobbing when she realized Souta's head was carried in Sukuna's hands in a very cruel way.
Sukuna's POV:
{It turns out that the strange girl already has a friend who cares and is loyal to her, After two years the strange girl hasn't changed at all, she always allows her emotions to be expressed, she always shows her weakness even to her greatest enemy, I know what will stop the strange girl's friend from running to avoid the disaster that is coming to him}
Narrator's POV:
Sukuna threw Souta's head with all his strength towards straight ahead of him, Souta's head fell right in front of Akihiro who was holding Nomaera, Akihiro stopped running, Akihiro shed tears seeing Souta's current state. Akihiro regretted not saving Souta, he didn't even remember Souta used to be the one who was always with him and protected him, Akihiro only used his instincts when he ran while carrying Nomaera earlier. Sukuna was now right behind Akihiro and Nomaera, Sukuna laughed evilly when he realized that it wasn't just the strange girl who had accidentally bumped into him who was crying, Sukuna realized that the white-haired man in front of him was also crying, to Sukuna they were naive people who were showing their weakness to their biggest enemy.
Ryomen Sukuna: (smiling slyly) "Why don't you keep running, I'll give you 5 minutes to survive me. (laughing menancingly)
Akihiro was frozen in place, Nomaera suddenly got out of Akihiro's arms, Nomaera held Akihiro's hand; then she took Akihiro's hand and pulled Akihiro's body towards the headquarters of the Jujutsu Sorcercer. Akihiro just stood still and let Nomaera pull his body, Nomaera walked as fast as possible while holding Akihiro, Sukuna just walked casually after Nomaera and Akihiro, Akihiro suddenly pulled Nomaera's hand and changed the direction of their path towards Heiwa Shinjitsu Village.