Something That Feels Odd

Narrator Viewpoint:
Sukuna walked near Nomaera, trying to tidy up the building where her abstract painting exhibition was held, while taking out a fallen painting; Nomaera saw a pair of legs walking towards her, Nomaera slowly and carefully looked up to see the face of something approaching her, The nomera who immediately remembers something approaching him is the assassins Akihiro Gojo and Souta Minamoto. Quickly Nomaera stood up and picked up the sharp object around her, Sukuna who saw Nomaera pick up the sharp object quickly threw the sharp object that Nomaera was holding. Sukuna suddenly pulls Nomaera's hand and locks Nomaera's arm movement by placing both Nomaera's arms behind Nomaera's back, Sukuna holding Nomaera's wrists tightly. Sukuna grabs Nomaera's body and puts his mouth close to Nomaera's ear, Sukuna wants to whisper something to Nomaera.
[Sukuna: "I want to do good by helping you, but you want to hurt me?" (playfull tone)
Nomaera: (a little surprised and silent for a moment) "Sorry, But I can't believe what killed my friends and my family." ,(Normal tone,)
Sukuna: (holds Nomaera's chin) "You know I can do anything to anyone and nothing will stop me." (smiling obliquely)
Nomaera: "Just tell me what you want, I have other business than talking to strangers like you" (normal tone, Nomaera's face looks serious)
Sukuna: "I want you to be my toy and comfort me until I'm bored with you, instead I won't hurt anyone close to you as long as I'm not bored." (Playfull tone, Sukuna smiling obliquely)
Nomaera: (silenced, shocked, terrified) "I didn't expect you to be that bad, I thought you were just a serial killer who had no feelings. (scared tone, Nomaera's body is slightly trembling)
Sukuna: (smiles obliquely) "Believe it or not, I'm not interested in your body and your very pretty face." (Clear and honest tone)
Nomaera: (shocked, sighing in relief) "Then what do you mean I want to be a toy that amuses you?" (Asking in a nervous tone)
Sukuna: (slightly chuckle) "My point is that I want you to stay alive and watch everything that's going on because of me, and your reaction to it doesn't bore me and it'll definitely cheer me up." (Cruel tone)
Nomaera: (shocked), "You better torture my physical before you kill me than you torture my mental before I die." (Serious tone, Nomaera starts shedding tears)
Sukuna: (Laugh menancingly) "I knew that's what you were going to say. (Sighs, Sukuna smiling obliquely)]
Sukuna releases his hold in Nomaera's body, Sukuna quickly tidied up the building where Nomaera's abstract paintings were exhibited.
Nomaera's Point of View:
{I really don't understand a person who's in front of me, he's so weird, as if he had something to hide.}
Narrator's point of view:
After tidying up the building where Nomaera's random painting exhibition was held, Sukuna sat on a large rock nearby, while Nomaera just stood still in her original place.
[Nomaera: "Thank you." (Normal tone)
Sukuna: (smiling obliquely) "You're welcome." (sarcastic tone)
Nomaera: "May I have your name?" (Asks in a nervous tone)
Sukuna: "Of course, my title name is Ryomen Sukuna, You can call me whatever you want." (flat and cold tone)
Nomaera: "Well then I'll just call you Unryoe." (Sincere and honest tone)]
After saying that, Nomaera opened the door behind the exhibition of her abstract paintings, Nomaera stepped into the building, Nomaera was already inside the building. When he wants to close the door of the building; Sukuna suddenly asks Nomaera.
[Sukuna: "I'm not leaving around here unless you say your name. (threatening tone)
Nomaera: (slightly smile) "My name is Nomazzu Adobenchara, you can call me Nomaera. (Normal but honest tone)
Sukuna: (standing, walking near Nomaera) "You're very strange, but that's what makes you unique." (normal tone, smiling obliquely)
Nomaera: "Thank you, I guess." (Unsure tone)]
Sukuna smiled obliquely after hearing Nomaera's response, then turned around and walked away from Nomaera. Sukuna walked out of Yōshūna Jin'zai's village, meanwhile Nomaera, who had closed the door; sat on the ground while showing an expression that could not be explained or described in any words.