Bad Premonition

Narrator's Point of View:
After Nomaera said she would try to prove her gratitude to Sukuna, Nomaera stepped up and walked towards the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai to go home and tidy up the mess surrounding the building where she lived. Sukuna, realizing that Nomaera wanted to return to the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai, held Nomaera's wrist violently, Nomaera stopped her footsteps and looked back.
[Nomaera: "Why are you stopping me?" (Asked in a confused tone)
Sukuna: "There is no safe place for you anymore than traveling and moving around." (Flat tone)
Nomaera: "Do you suddenly care about others, or do you have other intentions?" (Annoyed and exasperated tone)
Sukuna: "I just don't want you to die easily, you have to suffer every day until you ask for death to come to you, and in the end because death doesn't happen to you; you will end your own life." (Smile crookedly, cruel tone)
Nomaera: "I'm pretty sure I won't be killed right away, I'll probably just be tortured by the destruction of my paintings or the injury of some parts of my body. And your wishes will be fulfilled by them, so don't stop me from returning to the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai" (low and serious tone)
Sukuna: "Don't tell me I didn't warn you of the danger that is coming your way." (Cold tone)
Nomaera: (a little surprised) "Are you really worried about me?" (asked in a curious tone)]
Sukuna fell silent after hearing Nomaera's question, Sukuna released Nomaera's wrist from his grasp. Nomaera, who knew Sukuna would not answer her question, stepped again. After Nomaera disappeared from his sight, Sukuna spoke in his own mind.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{I've only cared about my boredom going away, I can't possibly care about a weird and weak girl like Nomaera, But why did I feel something 'stuck' when I thought I wouldn't see that weird girl in a long period of time.}
Narrator's Point of View:
Sukuna suddenly walks towards the forest to satistfy his boredom by killing and fighting all the wild animals and curses that exist in the forest.