The Chaos That Can't be Prevented

Narrator's Point of View:
After a week of fighting and killing all the creatures in the forest, Sukuna still feels bored. Sukuna finally decided to kill all the residents in the village
Yōshūna Jin'zai without exception, Sukuna also decided to destroy all the buildings in the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai. Walking in from the main entrance of Yōshūna Jin'zai village, Sukuna felt something is odd because the situation was too quiet in the village which is usually crowded with visitors and crowded people.
Sukuna stepped his feet following his instincts, he headed towards the building where Nomaera lived. Sukuna fell silent where he stood as he watched the building where Nomaera lived razed to the ground. As Sukuna walked closer to the flattened building, Sukuna saw many pieces of bloodied red kimono scattered under the rubble of Nomaera's residential building. Sukuna suddenly burst into laughter after realizing that the blood-stained piece of red kimono was a piece of clothing cloth that Nomaera often wore. After satisfied laughter, Sukuna immediately opened his Domain Expansion and chopped anything and everything within a radius of 200 meters in all directions from him. Sukuna walked aimlessly while still activating his Domain Expansion, many of the forests and villages he had passed were razed to the ground and the creatures in the villages and in the forests he had passed not survived. After the amount of his curse energy decreased and depleted, Sukuna lay on the ground. Sukuna suddenly sat up with a crooked smile, he had never felt so satisfied from his boredom.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{I didn't expect to feel relieved as if something heavy had been lifted. But why didn't I destroy the villages and forests, and kill all the creatures that were in the villages and forests after I met that strange girl?. I don't know why I never killed a single human, and destroyed a single building after I saw that strange girl's face?. Why did I just destroy the villages and forests, and kill all the creatures in those villages and forests after I thought Nomaera was no longer in this world?. Do I really care about her feelings about what I'm doing?, }