An Amazing Twist

Narrator's Point of View:
Sukuna smiled crookedly after seeing Nomaera who turned out to only be able to heal wounds on her body, Sukuna thought Nomaera could not attack her enemies because she did not fully understand how her curse technique worked.
[Sukuna: "Huh.., it turns out that I have been deceived by someone who can only heal herself without striking back." (Mocking tone)]
Suddenly Nomaera cast a spell and made small objects scattered around her float, Sukuna who realized what  Nomaera doing smiled crookedly. Before the floating objects hurt him, Sukuna clenched his fist and punched Nomaera in the stomach with a Black Flash fist. Nomaera was thrown back and broke the blood from her mouth, Sukuna laughed cruelly when he saw Nomaera slowly losing consciousness. Smiling crookedly, Sukuna walked up to Nomaera who was unconscious, Sukuna's hand reached the red kimono worn by Nomaera. Suddenly the wind blew very hard and without realizing it Sukuna's hand was cut off, Sukuna retreated backwards while regenerating his hand with a crooked smile. Nomaera stood in front of Sukuna while carrying a weapon formed by his Curse Technique, Nomaera's Curse Technique named "Chaos Transformation", short because of his curse technique Nomaera has two personalities, and the two personalities have different curse techniques. This could happen because there is an error in the reaction-action system experienced by the nerves in Nomaera's brain, it is possible that Nomaera herself is not aware that she has another personality.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{Ho..., it turns out that this strange girl is interesting too, I was suspicious from the beginning of her behavior that pretended to be something weak when in reality she was the only creature who survived the bad events that happened around her}.

Sukuna's Backstoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें