Your Emotion

Narrator's Point of View:
Sukuna carefully lowered Nomaera's body onto a tree trunk that was large enough and strong enough to support Nomaera's body.
Nomaera, who had been silent because she was confused;  finally wanted to say something.
[Nomaera: "thank you" (normal tone)
Sukuna: (paused for a moment) "why do I feel like most people hurt you because of their personal problems with you;"  (mocking tone)
Nomaera: (lowering her head) "That's true, it seems like the people who bullied me were jealous of me, I never retaliated against them because I was very weak and helpless."  (low and sad tone)
Sukuna: (smiles crookedly) "at least you know your limits, but something seems strange."  (cold tone)
Nomaera: (slightly shocked) "huh, what's it's strange?"  (asks in a confused tone)
Sukuna: "You," (playful tone)
Nomaera: (a little annoyed) "Just said something strange, Unryoe."  (annoyed and serious tone)
Sukuna: (sighs) "I feel like there won't be people who will try to hurt you if they think/feel you have powers that could threaten them."  (serious tone)
Nomaera: (shocked) "But how do they know that I no longer have the power that can threaten them, I didn't tell them about my origins before going to Yōshūna Jin'zai village, I also never told anyone besides you about me that I didn't  I have no power anymore, I was never close to anyone in my old village or my newest village; then how could anyone know." (Confused tone)
Sukuna: (chuckles a little) "No wonder I felt there was something strange about you, it turns out you are almost similar to me; but we are also different, and if you are telling the truth; then it means that something has been playing tricks on you for a long time."  (smiles crookedly)]
Sukuna continued to smile crookedly while watching Nomaera's confused face;  It was clear that Sukuna enjoyed the fear and confusion that was clearly visible on Nomaera's face.
Nomaera suddenly moved down from the tree trunk she was sitting on earlier, Nomaera almost slipped and fell if Sukuna's hand wasn't holding her body.  From the beginning, Nomaera was a strange girl who was very careless and didn't have many people who were really close and cared about her.  Before Nomaera thanked him;  Sukuna interrupted her with his harsh words.
[Sukuna: "You know, I'm tired of hearing you thank me and apologize to me, don't just talk; show that what you say matches what you mean."  (Cold tone)
Nomaera: "okay, I'll try your suggestion."  (honest tone)]