Her Face is as Beautiful as the Moon

Eight years after the death of Akihiro Gojo and Souta Minamoto:
Narrator Viewpoint:
Nomaera is now 20 years old,  Nomaera doesn't want to remember the bad things that happened to Akihiro Gojo and Souta Minamoto exactly 8 years ago. Since Akihiro Gojo and Souta Minamoto's death, Nomaera has decided to disguise herself as a resident in the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai to live like an ordinary human just as she live before meeting with Akihiro Gojo. Nomaera really wanted to forget Akihiro Gojo and Souta Minamoto's death, but whenever she saw the blood/see the violence of Nomaera's eyes would always be glazed; Nomaera then felt dizzy and nauseous, sometimes Nomaera could also faint just because she saw blood/violence. Nomaera worked as an abstract style painter, although Nomaera did not earn much but she could still eat Nutritional food, Dress appropriatel, and have a decent home. Nomaera often finds it difficult to express her feelings through words/writings; she rarely talks about her personal problems except with people she strongly believes in, but she doesn't like being someone else but appreciates others' opinions about her (not Criticism/Satire). Nomaera will be angry if her personal idealism/morality is insulted/tried to be changed by others.
In a cold morning; trees were covered by piled snow, Sukuna walking to the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai, which is the village where Nomaera lives.
Sukuna had reached the front of Yūshūna Jin'zai's village gate; he stepped into the village slowly, and Sukuna accidentally looked toward a building that was the exhibition of abstract paintings made by Nomaera. Suddenly a mob of villains come and destroy; trample; and steal the abstract painting that Nomaera had previously placed in the building of his exhibition. Nomaera from a distance who saw damage to her abstract painting eventually ran and approached the building where the abstract painting was exhibited. Nomaera tried to clean up the mess in the building where the exhibition was held, while Sukuna only saw everything that happened from a distance without doing anything. Sukuna saw a girl with Curly Bob hair and porcelains skin; trying to tidy up the mess in the right building in front of Sukuna, the girl was wearing a red kimono with a flower pattern, the girl had brown iris eyes. Sukuna remembers that the girl she saw was tidying up the mess in the right building in front of her was the same girl as the strange girl he let live.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{Oh My, that strange girl is so unlucky in any place or any  condition, It turns out that when you look closely; that strange girl's face is as beautiful as the full moon, I want to get close to her; I'll play with her feelings; it'll be a lot of fun; I'll kill her when I'm bored of her)