The White-Haired Boy

Narrator's POV: Nomaera was heading towards the forest full of curses. Nomaera entered the forest full of curses because she wanted to find food, Nomaera had been trying to get money to fill her hungry stomach all day; but she didn't get any money at all, finally Nomaera who was starving climbed the guava tree in the forest full of curses, when Nomaera was about to pick one of the apples she suddenly fell down. Nomaera who had resigned herself to her fate could only close her eyes while hoping she would be okay after falling from the guava tree earlier. But suddenly a 15-year-old boy helped her by carrying Nomaera's body, Nomaera opened her eyes and smiled with relief, as Nomaera smiled with relief the man carefully lowered Nomaera's body from his arms.
[Nomaera: "Thank you for saving me, I'm sorry but I can't repay your kindness. (Nomaera said in a polite and gentle tone)
Akihiro Gojo: "That's fine; you don't need to repay me, but tell me why a girl like you would be in this forest?" (Asked in a confused tone)
Nomaera: "I came here because I wanted to find food, I haven't eaten all day." (Nomaera answers in an honest and gentle tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (surprised and confused) "Excuse me, can I know where your parents are?" (asked in a gentle tone)
Nomaera: "My parents passed away when I was 2 years old." (sad tone, Nomaera's eyes glaze over with sadness)
Akihiro Gojo: (Suddenly hugs Nomaera's body) "I'm sorry, if anything I said offended you by mistake." (Says in a gentle tone while gently rubbing Nomaera's head to calm her down)
Nomaera: "Nothing you said offended me, I was just recalling bad memories from my past." (soft and honest tone, Nomaera smiles a little)
Akihiro Gojo: (breathes with relief, letting go of her hug)
Sorry, I was rude, I suddenly hugged you without your permission, please forgive me once again." (sincere tone, pinches both of his own earlobes)
Nomaera: (smiling gently) "Alright, I'll forgive you once again, but you have to get acquainted with me first." (joking tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (removing his hand from his own ear) "My name is Akihiro Gojo, you can call me Akihiro. What is your name, very beautiful girl." (teasing tone)
Nomaera: (blushing slightly) "Thank you for your compliment, my name is Nomazzu Adobenchara, you may call me Nomaera." (soft tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (looks puzzled) "Nomaera do you really not know who I am even mentioning my name?" (asks in a curious tone)
Nomaera: (thinking aloud) "You are the heir to the rumored Gojo clan, right?. I'm sorry Akihiro-Sama, I didn't recognize you." (polite and honest tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (slightly laughs) Yes, it's me, it's okay. Just call me Akihiro, and don't talk to me raw. (soft and sincere tone)
Nomaera: "Why?" (asks in a confused tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (smiles wryly) Because I also want to have friends who aren't forced to be friends with me, I also want people who genuinely want to be friends with me, I also want people to see me as myself; not as an heir to a big, famous clean. (sad and disgusted tone)
Nomaera: "Then, from now on consider me your friend, and I'll prove that there are still people like you who want that." (sincere and honest tone, Nomaera smiles softly)
Akihiro Gojo: (smiling sincerely) "Thank you Nomaera." (gives Nomaera a guava)
Nomaera: (accepts the guava, remembers and eats the guava) "You're welcome Akihiro." (soft tone)]
Nomaera's POV:
{Akihiro is about 5 years older than me, his skin is as white as snow, his nose is sharp, his eyes are the sky itself. But the most special thing about Akihiro to me is his kind nature. I like this trait of Akihiro}.
Narrator's POV:
Akihiro and Nomaera were talking while eating together. After finishing their meal, they headed out of the forest together while talking again. 😐