The Biggest Mistake

Narrator's Point of View:
Knowing that she wouldn't make it to Heiwa Shinjitsu village in 5 minutes, Nomaera decided to let go of Akihiro's hand and run towards the Headquarters of the Jujutsu Sorcercers. Sukuna who saw Nomaera and Akihiro running in different directions decided to chase Akihiro while grinning evilly. 5 minutes have passed, Nomaera has arrived at the Headquarters of the Jujutsu Sorcercers safely, Sukuna suddenly runs very fast after Akihiro, Sukuna is now right in front of Akihiro.
[Ryomen Sukuna: (chuckles evilly) "You should run in the same direction as that strange girl." (mocking tone)
Akihiro Gojo: (smiling crookedly) "You're right, but why would I follow someone who doesn't care about his friends." (Disappointed tone)
Ryomen Sukuna: (laughs out loud) "I thought it was impossible for her not to care about you, but I think that strange girl's survival instinct was greater than her car for my life. (strange tone)]
When Akihiro was silent on the spot, Sukuna immediately cut his body into many parts, Sukuna laughed out loud before he suddenly fell silent for a moment while contemplating the strange actions and attitudes of the girl he let live many times, Sukuna really wanted to understand what was really going on. thought by someone like that strange girl.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{I'm thinking too much about what the boy said about the strange girl that I always keep life many times, I'm sure there's something odd about that strange girl's attitude and actions, I feel like there's something strange that makes me interested in thinking about a randoms humans like that strange girl}.