The Weird Girl

Narrator's POV:
When Sukuna wanted to leave the village of "Heiwa Shinjitsu" he saw the mysterious little girl who had bumped into her carrying the repaired ceramics walking towards the gate of the village of Heiwa Shinjitsu. the mysterious little girl was silent when she saw the entire village of Heiwa Shinjitsu that was in ruins, the girl began to shed her tears when she saw many human corpses that were cut into pieces like fruits.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{She's the same girl who bumped into me earlier, isn't that she should be happy that the people who mistreated her are dead. I sometimes don't understand the mindset of others, I'm so bored, I'm going to leave this village as soon as possible.}
Narrator's POV:
Sukuna walked away from the Heiwa Shinjitsu village, while the mysterious little girl cried silently. Without Sukuna realizing it, the mysterious little girl saw and realized Sukuna was walking away from the village.
The Mysterious Little Girl Point of View:
{Isn't he the same boy whose I accidentally bumped into him earlier, why did he survive all of  this, could he be the one who caused all this, but that's impossible, he looks only 3 years older than me, how could such a small child be able to do all this in more than 5 minutes. I have to find out what really happened in this village and I also have to find out who that boy really is}.