The Unwanted Surpise

Narrator's point of view:
Sukuna was walking in the forest to find a creature to satisfy his boredom by killing the creature, Sukuna saw a sleeping black panther on the forest grass. Sukuna smiled crookedly and prepared to slash the black beetle's limbs to torment him before Sukuna killed him in the cruelest way in his opinion. During this time, Sukuna satisfied his boredom by seeing something he was about to kill suffer first, then Sukuna let something he was about to kill try to escape while Sukuna just laughed cruelly. Sukuna will definitely feel very satisfied when there is a weak creature who tries to fight him but then the weak creature itself begs to be killed directly by Sukuna. When the attack "Cleave" Sukuna will hit the black panther's body; Suddenly, a woman with long straight brown hair wearing a red kimono blocks Sukuna's "Cleave" attack from injuring the black panther's body by letting her body hurt because she received Sukuna's attack.
Sukuna widened her eyes in surprise, The woman who allowed herself to be hurt just because she wanted to save an animal was none other than Nomaera who Sukuna had considered dead these days.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{this is reality right?, this is not an illusion right?, how can an ordinary human survive the collapse of such a heavy building?, And how could the strange girl not appear to have any other injuries than the wounds caused by my attack earlier?, when I was very sure that the strange girl would not have survived the incident, even if the strange girl had survived; she would still have wounds on her body if she was indeed an ordinary human being}.
Narrator's Point of View:
Sukuna felt very upset and angry because she thought that Nomaera had lied to him, Sukuna violently pulled Nomaera's injured body then Sukuna threw Nomaera's body towards the big rock with all of his strength. Nomaera vomited blood, Sukuna directed his attack at Nomaera, but before the attack hit Nomaera's body, Nomaera avoided the attack, then Nomaera stood in front of Sukuna with her body condition healed due to regeneration by her Reverse Curse Technique.