The One Who Has Two Faces

Narrator's Point of View:
The next day, on a cloudy morning; Sukuna returns to visit the village of Yōshūna Jin'zai to meet Nomaera. Sukuna walked through the front gate of Yōshūna Jin'zai village slowly, After passing several buildings; Sukuna suddenly ran fast because she saw something that shouldn't happen. Sukuna apparently saw a seriously injured Nomaera crying in the building where Nomaera's abstract painting exhibition was now very messy. Sukuna crouched in front of Nomaera and immediately healed Nomaera's wounds using his Reverse Curse Technique.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{There's something weird; doesn't this weird girl have her own Curse Technique and Reverse Curse Technique, what really happened here until this strange girl was seriously injured and the building behind her was broken and messy}
Narrator's Point of View:
Nomaera who realized her body had healed immediately wiped away her tears, Nomaera realized the existence of [Sukuna; she knew that Sukuna was the one who helped her.
Nomaera: "Thank you for your help." (Honest and sincere tone, Nomaera tries not to look directly into Sukuna's eyes)
Sukuna: (sigh) "What really happened" (cold tone)
Nomaera: (shed a few tears) "I lost part of my memory, part of my brain nerves have been damaged, that's why I can't use anything I've learned at the headquarters of the Jujutsu Mages for these 2 years. (Sad tone but honest)
Sukuna: (showing a flat face, smiling crookedly) "How could that be?" (Asked in a sly tone)
Nomaera: "When I wanted to live my life as an ordinary human in this village, I had to escape from that Jujutsu Sorcercers Headquarters, I was caught while escaping; I was punished for not remembering all my ingaxes about the way I controlled my curse energy, but luckily I still remember the people close to me." (Sad tone but honest)
Sukuna: (Chuckles slightly) "No wonder yesterday you didn't try to fight me, you now can't do anything and are so weak like ordinary people, but it doesn't matter when the time comes you will definitely pay your debt of gratitude to me for letting you live and saving your life so many times. (cruel tone, smiling crookedly)]
Before saying anything, Nomaera fell silent because her body was now carried in Sukuna's large and burly arms, Sukuna took Nomaera's body somewhere that only he knew.