The Walking Natural Disaster

Narrator's Point of View:
After thinking that Nomaera is most likely gone, Sukuna continues to destroy villages leaving nothing. The Jujutsu Sorcercer's Headquarters hears the news that there is a human figure resembling a curse; who had killed many creatures and destroyed many villages, devised a plan to defeat Sukuna. The Jujutsu Sorcercers will do anything to eliminate the natural disasters caused by Sukuna. Sukuna has become more arbitrary and has no emotions ever since he thought that Nomaera had been killed by something. During this time, Sukuna always got what he wanted and did whatever he liked, Sukuna never got punishment or retribution for all his actions. High-level Jujutsu Magicians and powerful cursed spirits have been killed by Sukuna, even the angels who were sent to earth to eliminate Sukuna failed and retreated to their original place. Sukuna, who had reached the main entrance to the Hokkaido region, suddenly couldn't step forward anymore. Sukuna concluded that he would not be able to enter Hokkaido because there were barriers at all entrances and exits of Hokkaido territory.
Sukuna's Point of View:
{Damn it, I can't finish off the people behind this annoying barrier protection. At least I've had a lot of fun these past few days}.
Narrator's Point of View:
Sukuna laughed cruelly, Sukuna killed all creatures around him regardless of race and gender. Sukuna had never felt so happy and fulfilled before, Sukuna wanted to thank Nomaera for making Sukuna feel so free; even thought the cost of it is Nomaera's life.