Plot D 01

Badan City, Greeed Living Quarters

"This blows," Lost Ankh said tossing a ball against a wall and catching it.

The Greeed had been settled in for some time, but they were all cooped up living together, awaiting orders. They were allowed their full Core Medals, but not allowed to create any Yummies of desire. And worst of all they were kept in check by the despicable Shocker Greeed. A silent but imposing figure whose only desire was to maintain Badan's commands.

Kazari didn't think any of this was fair. The Shocker Greeed was the only one who got to chase his desires that made him whole. Not to mention the fact he hated most of the people here, except for Lost Ankh, he wasn't annoying like the others. The younger Greeed threw his toy ball as it bounced and hit Uva's head.

"If you're bored.. Take a walk...enjoy the quiet ," Uva said.

Kazari groaned, "You're as dull as ever Uva. We are Greeed! Our desires are unmatched and we deserve to seek them out to our own ends."

He kicked over a table in frustration.

Uva sat down and kicked back on a chair, "Maybe," he said, "But I don't care anymore, after all that business with OOOs and Maki, I'm just glad to be alive."

"I'm just glad to be with Mezool!" Gamel shouted having no inside voice.

Mezool touched his chin motherly, "That's a sweet Gamel. Kazari, it seems like you and Child Ankh are the most..disturbed."

"I'm not a child!" Lost Ankh said accidentally with a voice crack.

Kazari stood in the center of the group, "Listen all of you!" he said, "Badan resurrected us, but they restrain us, keep us from living out as our true selves. All while that Shocker Greeed and Maki do as they please!"

The other Greeed fell silent and stared.

"Say something!" he asked.

He was hearing a low deep echoing sound behind him, "Eeeeeeeeeeeee"

Kazari turned around to unexpectedly find the Shocker Greeed standing behind him.

"Its you" Kazari said, "The fake Greeed..."

With a swift swipe with its claws, the Shocker Greed smacked Kazari crashing to the ground. Kazari wiped his face and growled. He readied a feline pounce for this fowl creature when he was met with a heavy kick to his stomach. The Shocker Greeed hit hard. And then it turned around and walked away. Kazari hated that the most, it didn't even stay and fight properly, only beat them in submission. He hung low to the ground when Uva leaned down.

"Is your ambition worth being beaten for?" he asked.

Kazari stood up and stared out the large window they had, before opening up it up and hopping outside.

"Maybe," he said.

He supposed he would take a walk, but not to be boring. For research. That was a word Maki used to use a lot.