Plot F 02

Gurongi Caves

Kiyoto Maki was someone who rarely felt fear. Fearfulness was burned out of him from the fire, and the various encounters with the Greeed. In fact he didn't feel much at all beyond his desire for the destruction of everything.

He walked with Daguva, and Kamen Rider Scissors as they entered into their caves. Gurongi guards surrounded them in case of any danger. Maki did not know if Kyoryu Greeed's powers could kill them all, but it was irrelevant. He was not here to make enemies but to make allies.

"You're the human who wants to destroy the world," Daguva said, "What could you possibly want?"

"Simple," Maki said, "An alliance."

"You think us equals Greeed?" Daguva asked.

"Perhaps yes, perhaps not. It doesn't matter," Maki said, "We all know that deep down Badan...is a disgrace."

"Hmm.. " Daguva said, "My people have neglected to think of the implications of our human prey reviving us. It is...disrespectful."

"I theorized you would think that way," Maki said, "Our goals do not perfectly align, but they are more agreeable than Badan's world domination."

"You are a game piece turned destroyer.." Daguva said, "I like you."

Suddenly Daguva's hand became inflamed as he spun around sending a wave of fire at Maki. Quickly and without effort Maki countered with own flame power. The orange and purple colors clashed before canceling each other out.

"If you wish to destroy.. Badan.. " Daguva said, "We will rampage..if only for the Gelgel."

"This isn't just a cover-up but an entire conspiracy!" Scissors shouted.

Maki turned around and fired a fireball near Scissors, the rider fell backward and tried to scurry away.

"You will tell no one detective.." he said.

Daguva crossed his arms, "You belong to us now.."