Plot B 03

Plot B 03

Badan City Streets, Mirror World

Gremlin or Sora knew how he had gotten into such a chaotic mess but at the same time didn't accept it. Everything was happening so fast and he was losing grip on his cool. But he tried to embrace it.

I'm the chaotic one, not the world around me. Everything is my plaything!

But that didn't change the fact these "Mirror Monsters" were everywhere. It was like fighting an angry mob of zoo animals. But he was forced to come along to maintain his disguise as Ouja. There were four others, a rhino and chameleon rider and two ant based armored men who resembled riders but not quite. All around each combatant was fighting a Mirror Monster or two. The other riders were finishing up their opponents but he was struggling, slowly learning.

He didn't much like much this Mirror World either, it had a sense of loneliness, a pale reflection of the world. A world lacking his preferred targets, innocents. Instead here he fought for his life.

Such as, the zebra monster that was charging at him, frantically he pulled out his cards looking for something useful.

SWORD VENT

Now this was something! Sora caught the sword and used his greater speed to dodge and slash he zebra monster at its back. He had to contain a laugh at his triumph. He then jumped forward sending an enhanced kick toward the creature, followed by two more slashes. It didn't stand a chance against his skill!

He was going to escape and leave the battle, but admittedly this was starting to get fun. He grabbed the Zebra Mirror Monster and tossed it away toward the Rhino Rider's space before looking around for another target.

"Hey!" the Rhino Rider shouted as he turned around to defend himself with a horn striking armament, "Watch it Combatmen!"

Sora ignored him, his opponent was boring him, when he was bored with a plaything, he discarded it and found something new.

When suddenly, POW POW POW POW!

He was being shot in the back! He quickly turned around to find a green big eared Mirror Monster carrying a pistol. The creature mockingly pointed and laughed at Sora before backflipping landing on the side of a building to create some distance.

Now most would identify this Mirror Monster as a lemur, but Sora instantly identified as the thing he hated to his core, a gremlin. In a twisted sort of way, he saw himself as other people saw him, a "gremlin."

He grunted, I'm not Gremlin! I'm Sora!!

He instantly charged forward tossing away his sword, and with a mighty leap he scaled the building. This erratic behavior would catch the attention of the other riders.

"The Combatmen is acting out of line," The Chameleon rider said.

Sora didn't listen, he chased after the Gremlin Mirror Monster as they both scaled the side of a large building. The creature fired its gun arrogantly as Sora swiftly dodged. This type of gun totting arrogance reminded him of someone else.

Wizard...

This anger him furthered as he pounced forward, following it to the rooftop where everyone could see. He threw a swipe forward as if he still had his claws. Despite this overlook his strike connected and still had a punch being enhanced by Ouja's armor. The gremlin fell, but retorted with several shots to Sora's chest, and slithered backward.

"Gimme that stupid gun!" Sora shouted as he jumped high the air over the gremlin.

He quickly twirled around grabbing the gremlin and pulled him forward sending a proper punch his way.

"Let me show you how a real human fights!" Sora said.

But the gremlin bit forward trying to bite into his sword, Sora threw him down and they tumbled rolling forward and falling off the building.

SMASH!

In the confusion, Sora heard something click as he realized that Ouja's deck had disconnected from the belt. And he then he was in his Gremlin form. He gripped his twin blades and noticed the fake gremlin was without his gun. Gremlin giggled and swung his twin swords like a bat hitting the gremlin silly and knocking him backward. The bothersome creature was primed for its final destruction now. Gremlin readied himself when..

HISSSSSSSS

Seemingly out of nowhere, a giant purple cobra came swooping in, fangs ready. It grabbed the gremlin with its mouth and quickly crushed it.

BOOM!

The Mirror Monster exploded and seemed to absorb into the beast's body. It slithered away into a reflection giving Gremlin a purposeful glare. The remaining monsters began retreating away from Badan City.

Gremlin stomped frustrated, "That greedy scaly -!"

He stopped speaking as he realized the other riders were surrounding him.

"You're not part of our game," the Rhino Rider said pointing.

He screwed up this time. And he felt a annoying tickling sensation on fingers, while not painful it was impossible to ignore even in his current predicament. He looked down and it was as if his fingers were fading away.

Oh...