Plot B 02

Badan Rider Deployment

Sora Takigawa or Gremlin could barely keep himself from laughing much less snickering. He had intended to help out and manipulate that rider, Ouja but his offer of friendship was spat in his face. So he'd steal his deck, and taunt him!

He perched onto the gates stealthily high above in the court yard entrance. The courtyard was simple but not entirely bland. It had your standard bush hedges with faded brown colors because Badan did not have the time to care for plants. It was almost like a maze, a perfect place for an ambush.

Gremlin eyed his target, as he spotted the Kamen Rider walking forward holding his staff. Asakura's deck was confiscated and given to a more loyal member of Badan, in this case a lone Combatman. Not the smartest decision but they wanted a loyal yes man. The Rider was walking forward and in a few feet, Gremlin would be ready.

Three....two....one!

He jumped forward pouncing onto the Rider and sending him to the ground, he raised his fists and slammed down instantly knocking him unconscious.

Weak little Combatman..

He reached down and removed the Advent deck, canceling the transformation of the Combatman. Then he grabbed the man by the feet and dragged him into the bushes. He didn't care really if he was caught, he was smart enough to wiggle out of trouble, but he didn't want to be caught immediately.

He then stood up and examined the deck, he did like the colors but he wasn't sure if purple really suited him. But the perfect revenge on Asakura would be to beat him with his own powers. He walked over to a small pond, and held up the deck into the reflection. He didn't know much about Ouja, but he knew these riders somehow entered mirrors and reflections.

"Henshin!" he shouted.

Instantly he was covered in armor that felt as if it came from his own reflection. He held out his hands and examined his body. This felt good. He should have become a Rider ages ago! Now all he had left was to rub this in Asakura's face and give him the beating of a lifetime..

HISSSSSSSS!

He was nearly startled as he eyed a massive purple snake staring back at him. Would it accept its new master? Regaining his confidence, Gremlin giggled, this was becoming fun.

"Hey... over here!" someone shouted.

Sora turned around to see another Rider similar in design to Ouja waving him down. He looked like a rhino. The Rider came closer and pulled him forward.

"You're late..Combatman.. " he said, "It's extermination time.."

Extermination time?!