CUT CONTENT

Author Notes: Hello everyone, this chapter was intended to show the Showa Riders sneaking into Badan, which would have been a main plotline, but instead, it was replaced with something far better. I thought the scene was amusing and it serves as a break between chapters. 

Plot Chapter 01 (CUT CONTENT)

Badan Gates

Kickhopper leaned on the gates by himself. Kageyama still wasn't back yet, and that made things extra boring. He didn't mind guading the gates, he just wished something more interesting would happen.

He's probably reporting that Orphnoch to the top guys. Ugh. He thought.

He wouldn't say anything about it though, Kageyama may still have a small streak of light, he liked that about him. And things were happier now that Kageyama wasn't a Worm anymore. He would eliminate them all before he let that happen again.

Next, a group was coming up to the gate, Kickhopper eyed them suspiciously. They were a group of 11 Combatmen, each one was dressed differently. Strangely, they each represented the original organizations under Badan during the showa period. And also looked more buff than the average Combatman.

"Are you guys Worms?" Kickhopper asked.

"No.. of course not," The Gel-Shocker Combatman said.

He had a deep voice, almost like an old man. But he eased confidence.

"You can go in," Kickhopper said pulling open the gates as he let them inside.

Kageyama would probably find this suspicious but he's not here to complain.