Plot B 05

Badan City Outer Walls

Asakura stumbled across the perimeter of Badan's walls with a massive headache. He was much more vexed than usual as he had skipped last night's dinner and was too "busy" to get breakfast. The morning overhead lights designed to resemble the sun gleamed as he felt compelled to keep walking forward.

Fight...fight..fight..

Those were the only words that seemed to echo in his mind as he walked. Unsure of where he was, he knew that if he reached the gates there would at least be a fight. Anything to please this nagging vexing. Besides it would be fine for him to test out his new powers that Kazari gifted him.

Anyone giving me power will be mistaken. He thought.

He didn't so much worry about being manipulated, but more so about not getting anything out of it. Kazari gave him something useful, that Sora punk was all bark. Being a violent man who could hold his own gave him that sort of smarts.

He then heard a plop behind him, and turned around. And speak of the devil..

"Yoooo hoo!" Sora waved in his Gremlin form, "Asakura..we meet again."

Gremlin took out and waved his Advent Deck in the air which caught Asakura's eye. That monster, Kazari was supposed to be stealing it, yet here that punk was with it. But this didn't really bother Asakura.

FIGHT...FIGHT..FIGHT...

"Just hurry up and fight already..!" Asakura shouted.

This irritation within him had no patience. Suddenly a grey something jumped over the fence and landed in front of Asakura. He recognized him.

The other punk kid..Gai.

Gai had a Strike Vent armament and seemed ready to fight.

"It's time you pay for ruining my game all those years ago!" he said.

Sora then jumped down next to him, and held out his Advent Deck.

"Henshin!" he said.

And soon he was transformed into.. Asakura's very own Rider form. This really irritated him. He growled and charged with a fist raised. The two Riders seemed unphased as Sora smacked Asakura to the side and into the wall.

"Pathetic..take away his toy and he's nothing.." Gai said.

"Still.." Sora said, "I'm gonna give him the beating of a lifetime..after all he's a nuisance to Badan..HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Blood rundown Asakura's chin as he let out a smirk.

"You're not the only one with..power.." he mumbled.

"Shut up!" Gai said he slashed the Strike Vent horn.. Unexpectedly Asakura threw his hand up, and from his wrists sprung long metal claws! This blocked Gai's attack.

"WHAT?" he asked.

"Uh oh...." Sora said.

Asakura pushed himself upward swinging his arms as his other arm created claws too. He spun them around with a twin slash creating distance between his two opponents. The two riders seemed taken aback by his newfound abilities.

"He's still just a man..I'm not gonna let this stop me from breaking his bones!" Gai said.

"I suppose it would be boring if he couldn't fight back.." Sora said.

"Quit talking and fight..!" Asakura shouted.

The two riders charged forward, as Asakura jumped upward higher than either of them he turned himself around attempting to hit their backs with his claws. He nearly hit them but landed with a miss, the two riders spun around with an attack of their own as Asakura jumped backward, five feet further and higher than he intended. He landed on a tree branch like a cat.