Plot D 03

Greeed Living Quarters

Kazari's plans had already been set in motion, but despite all the work of gathering information, he still had a sinking problem, only one mere ally.

With my Yummy on Asakura's body, he has the strength of two allies at least. He thought.

He was scaling and climbing on the city streets before reaching the courtyard area of the Greeed Living Quarters. There was one potential ally, Kazari surely could turn to his aid. Scaling up the wall, and peeking through the window, he could spot Uva, Gamel, and Mezool, but not who he was searching for. Kazari snarled.

Where is that brat? He thought.

He then heard a distinct bird-like coo from above as Kazari snapped upward spotting Lost Ankh perched above him like a gargoyle.

"You've been gone a long time Kazari," Lost Ankh said eyeing him suspiciously.

"I've been plotting young one," he answered, "Plans are already set in motion."

Kazari pulled himself upward, climbing up to the roof to Ankh's level.

"So you went ahead and did it," Ankh said, "Found yourself a host despite Badan's laws."

"Of course..!" Kazari said proudly, "If I'm going to free our peop-"

"Free us? Ha!" Lost Ankh said, "You just like to stroke your own ego.."

"Do not interrupt me child.." Kazari said showing his claw, "Whatever my reasons, one should be grateful."

Lost Ankh stood up as if getting ready to leave, "You're clever but stupid. Betray Badan and your medals will fall off of you...again."

He then took off flying into the sky, leaving Kazari alone.

The brat dares to insult me? He would have made a beneficial ally, but he spites me. They'll all come crawling to me once I defeat Shocker Greeed.