Chapter 08 - Appointment

After another intense training session, Hikki exited the court with his friends with him.

"Argh! My back muscles are killing me! Coach Makiyama really is the Devil!" Exclaimed Ogiwara as Hikki smiled.

"It benefits us in the long run. So we shouldn't complain about that." Spoke Hikigaya.

"Can't argue with that." Momoharu stated as they walked out of the school.

"Hey! Hikki-kun! When can we have our 1v1?" Ogiwara asked as Hikki turned to the boy. "Let's have our 1v1 tomorrow instead, I have a meeting to attend to tonight." Hikki stated as Ogiwara looked confused.

"Is it another one of those rich heir things?" Ogiwara asked as he watched a black rolls royce wraith pulled up in front of them.

"As you can see, my ride is here. I'll see you guys tomorrow, Asuka." Hikki stated while gesturing for the red haired girl to follow, which she complied.

Sebas then came out of the car while opening the door for both Asuka and Hikki.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" Asuka bid her goodbyes to her friends as she sat back and lightly conversed with her best friend, Hikigaya. Meanwhile, Sebas closed the door and entered the driver's seat.

"Let's walk home now guys." Momoharu stated to the remaining four.

——

The following evening, we see Hikki and Asuka enter a gathering of heirs of influential families and business leaders in Japan. Essentially a gathering of young heirs to conglomerates.

This was often called a Summer Gathering. Hikki immediately walked to a room with his friend as he took hold of the doorknob and opened the door to reveal a kid with spiky red-maroon hair and striking eyes with vertical pupils.

The other kid was a green haired taller kid wore glasses and finger tape on his fingernails. They were both dressed in black suits as Sebas stood outside the door.

———

TBC