Chapter 15 - K.O.

Two of the group's six members rushed Hikigaya. He ducked under the first punch and sidestepped the second before kicking the teen on the right in the stomach and swiping the teen on the left's legs.

One of the teens fell and Hikki continued his assault, punching the teen on his right's face as he stumbled back. He punched the teen with a swift overhand as he fell to the ground with a resounding 'thud' sound.

The other teen quickly got up before receiving the same merciless treatment.

Three more ran over to overwhelm Hikki as he smirked. The white haired biy ducked under a clothesline before jumping and kicking both teens in the head.

He then picked the last teen up over his shoulder and dropped him unceremoniously into the ground.

Finally, the leader of the pack came over.

"And you still want to fight?" Hikki asked as he looked at the leader.

"Don't feel proud that you've defeated five ganguros. You're facing me now." Spoke the leader as Hikki shook his head at the stupidity.

"They say wisdom comes with age, but it seems it clearly missed you." Hikki stated as the leader looked at him angrily.

"I'll rip your head off, you fucker!" After saying this, the leader ran at Hikki, clearly losing his temper.

Hikki swiftly assumed a boxing stance, ready to defend himself. The group's leader simply stopped before laughing in amusement at Hikki's stance, taunting, "Simply knowing a bit of boxing won't save you in a street fight!"

Seeing that his taunt did not get the expected reaction out of Hikki, the leader just decided to continue his assault as he lunged at Hikki, throwing a punch at the white haired boy's face as Hikki seamlessly dodged the punch while sliding in, moving closer. As the boy moved closer he immediately retaliated and threw a quick hook punch to the teenager's face. The force of the punch sent the teen stumbling slightly.

"Could you repeat that?" Hikki asked with a smirk, a touch of mockery in his tone.

"You little.." The leader's words were cut short as he again charged towards Hikki.

'Does he not understand that won't work?' The white haired boy thought as he observed the leader with a smirk. He smoothly transitioned into a fighting stance, poised to respond. As the leader unleashed a flurry of punches, Hikki effotlessly evaded each one, much to the leader's growing fustration.

"Is dodging all you got?"

Hikki shook his head slightly at the poor attempt to provoke him. Hikki then quickly moved, lunging forward with a jab aimed at the leader's face. However this time, the leader deftly sidestepped, evading the blow.

In the brief pause that followed, the leader seemed ready to mock Hikki for his missed blow. But before any words escaped his lips, his eyes widened in astonishment. He barely had enough time to react as Hikki smoothly shifted to the left, following up with another punch directly to the leader's face. The impact left the teenager momentarily stunned.

Stumbling backward, the leader fought to regain his bearings after the forceful punch that disoriented him. Hikki wasn't easing up however. He swiftly followed up with an uppercut to the leader's chin, sending the leader crashing into a nearby trash can.

Silence settled in the alleyway as the leader remained motionless, clearly knocked out by Hikki's powerful blows.

Observing the scene in the alley, Hikki sighed inwardly, shaking his head. His attention immediately shifted back to Asuka, who had rushed to his side, seeking solace in his embrace.

"Are you okay?" Hikki's concern was genuine, but he realised the obviousness of his question as Asuka still clung to him, unable to reply. He chuckled softly at his own question. "Right. I guess that was a silly thing to ask."

Now faced with the issue of the troublemakers in front of him, Hikki pondered his options. He took note of the area's lack of security measures, no visible CCTV cameras around. Calling the police may not yield results without evidence.

Using his family's influence would have to do.

Taking his phone out, Hikki dialed a number on his phone, and on the other line was his father, Hikigaya Kenji. He explained the situation to him as his father sorted things with the family's of the six idiots who had decided to do this, he also made a request.

After learning that it was Hikigaya Kenji on the line, each parent instantly became disappointed in their child.

That should sort things out.

"Wait here for a moment, this is all being taken care of." Spoke Hikki.

"...Are you planning to kill them?" Asuka's voice was still shaky, still recovering from the ordeal."

"...No."

Hikki paused, taken aback by her question. His thoughts chimed in, 'That's a pretty chilling thought. But honestly, if I were her, I might feel the same.'

He spotted a coil of rope tucked in a corner and decided to use it. Carefully, he arranged the troublemakers in a circle and secured them in the rope.

As Hikki bound them, Asuka inquired, "Are you going to call the police?"

Hikki sighed, "I wish I could, but its hard to keep them detained without evidence. I have a plan to give them a taste of their own medicine, though."

Shortly after, Sebas arrived with a large container of water. Hikki motioned for Asuka to join them and get into the car.

"Sebas, pour the water on them," Hikki instructed, his voice calm.

"Of course," Sebas responded with a nod, carrying the container into the alley where the teenagers were held.

Observing the teenagers, Sebas understood that they would probably remain unconscious throughout the night. Dousing them with water would likely lead them to falling ill, and cinsidering how long it would take for them to be discovered or free themselves from the rope, there were tough times ahead for these six troublemakers.

Sebas remarked in a casual tone, "A lion cub is still a lion, it seems."

He alluded to Hikki's firm handling of the situation, implying that even someone seemingly gentle can assert their strength when needed.

–––

TBC