3. 𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥

Chapter-3

Author's POV

" Sona...I thought you were lost!" she chirped, pulling Parul into a warm hug.

" I was... actually!" Parul replied, pulling back from the hug.

" How are you uncle?" Parul asked, looking at the middle-aged man.

" I'm fine Parul. Aditi get some water for her. I'm sure it was a long journey" he said, smiling.

" Yes, uncle...very long...ugh" Paru gulped the water and then,

" Thanks, Adi...I'm so hungry... Please show me the room!" Parul groaned, making a tired face. She was really tired.

" Mr. Mallikarjun Rao please prepare a yummy dinner for our Parul. And I will show her the room!" Aditi spoke in a formal tone, making them giggle.

Mallikarjun nodded and left for the kitchen to prepare dinner, while Aditi and Parul walked upstairs.

She traced the cream-white paint as she climbed the stairs.

The room was located on the upper floor. As Aditi pushed open the door, she was greeted by soft, neutral-toned ocean-blue walls that created a soothing atmosphere. Natural light streamed in through the large windows, illuminating the cosy space with a warm glow.

The room was adorned with tasteful furniture, including a plush queen-sized bed adorned with crisp linens and fluffy pillows. A headboard against the wall added a touch of elegance. On either side of the bed, two small nightstands were placed along with lamps for ambient lighting.

A spacious wardrobe stood against one wall. Its sleek design seamlessly blended with the room's aesthetic. Adjacent to the wardrobe, a small desk and chair were placed for the workspace or a cosy corner for reading.

A plush rug covered the granite floor, adding a layer of softness and comfort. Near the windows, a cosy armchair was placed.

Silk curtains were drawn across the windows.

Parul sighed in relief looking at the bedroom. It was spacious yet cosy. It gave her homely vibes.

" Thanks, Adi..." Parul said, placing the luggage near the corner of the bed.

" Freshen up Sona, we'll talk after dinner" Aditi patted her shoulders and then exited the room.

Parul looked around the room and then picked up a dress from her luggage and walked inside the bathroom.

She was really tired and a warm bath was necessary.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Arasu Mansion, Jivapur.

Inside the dark room, he was sitting on the leather swivel, his chin resting on his knuckles. His eyes fixed on the small photo placed on the mahogany table.