28. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Chapter-28

Author's POV

Mansoor opened the door as Shiva called out for him. Throughout the way, she pleaded with him, begged him to stop but Shiva didn't pay any heed.

Her eyes involuntarily travelled towards Aditi who was sobbing, standing next to Ved who was struggling in Bheema's hold.

She felt sorry. Her eyes cast down. People in the hospital looked at Shiva in pure fear. They knew better than to mess with him.

He stopped when they reached the reception of the hospital. Everyone was looking at Parul. Some with pity, some with shock and some simply didn't dare to show their disdain.

She felt like he was stripping her out of her dignity by doing this.

" She is Parul...Parul Shiva Raj Ratha Aras...." he announced, pulling her towards him.

Her hands rested on his chiselled chest, she was looking at his chest, not wanting to witness his crazed eyes.

" She is mine..." he declared, his voice loud and deep.

His chest vibrated under her palms as he spoke each word. She regretted placing her hands on his chest.

" Touch her or at least look at her... I will make your soul cry in agony!" he hissed, looking at the people watching him in fear. Some even shuddered in their spot. Satisfied with their reaction, he looked down, his little fia was cowering from his gaze.

" Let another soul touch you and watch me paint the streets of Amaravati with their blood!" he held her face gently, his eyes boring straight into her misty eyes. The level of craziness in his eyes was making her sick to her stomach.

He was mad. Insane and it reflected in his chocolate brown eyes.

Goosebumps spiked all over her body as he fixed her gaze with his, she didn't dare to move or lean back.

Gasps and shudders filled the room as his lips came crashing down to hers.

She didn't resist. Not that she liked or her body reacted to his kiss, She simply had no strength to stop him.

She thought it would feel less humiliating if she didn't resist in front of so many people watching them. She didn't want their pity. After all, that's all they could offer.

His lips moved hungrily on hers prompting her to open her mouth, willingly. His tongue swirled around hers. His hold on her waist wasn't tight. It was secured with a possessive bind.

Tears ran down her cheeks wetting his cheeks in the process.

"I hate you" she whispered, as he freed her mouth. Her voice was barely audible. Only he heard it.

There was no regret or remorse whatsoever. Rather he looked proud.

Her words held no effect on him or so she thought. She removed his hands from her waist and dashed out of the hospital.

Shiva looked at her disappearing back and sighed, frustrated. His eyes travelled towards Ved, his prey as of now.

When she texted him - stop showing up. I don't like you! He felt like destroying the whole world. But he didn't. He knew she was acting up and so decided not to answer her through text, rather meet her in person. And that is why he didn't bother to reply. He wanted to punish her for saying it. A simple message would do no justice as per him.