45. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

Chapter-45

Shiva's POV

Curled up into a small ball, she was sleeping like a small baby. There was a bright finger mark on the left side of the cheek. And the rest of her body is covered up. She is wearing a high-neck tee shirt which doesn't allow me or anyone for that matter to see anything underneath.

Her face looks slightly red which signifies that she must've cried before sleeping. And her cheeks are stained with tears. So, she cried before sleeping.

Well, I know the reason.

It's me. Shiva Raj Ratha Aras.

I regret slapping her. It's my fault.

I have slapped a woman before. But it was a very different circumstance. She deserved it.

Parul didn't deserve it. Fuck me.

But today, I lost control.

My mother is the most precious and important person in my life. Of course, Parul is very precious to me but when I heard her saying....I was thinking about her rejection!!!! I lost it.

Why on earth did she say no to her?

Like what the fuck did she accomplish by doing it?

She saw me in my beast-slaughtering mode. Well, it is nothing. But it was more than enough to make her terrify.

I bet she'd have nightmares about me.

It's funny that she rules my dreams and I rule her nightmares!!! We are a couple made in every universe. Be it heaven or hell, she will be mine and mine alone.

I regret certain things. I shouldn't have slapped her. It was my mistake and I would go on my knees to apologise and even beg for her mercy.

But, I won't apologise for fucking her sweet cunt with my dagger. Oh! The way her hungry cunt clenched around my dagger was a sight to die for!!!

As much as terrified she was, her beautiful cunt enjoyed my dagger as I worked on it.

She loved it too. She screamed my name like it was her favourite mantra as she came around my dagger and tongue. She fucking enjoyed the way I fucked her.

We've reached a point where her body recognises and realises who owns it but she refuses to acknowledge it. Not that I care, she will eventually learn to accept me and love me as I am.

She will love the darkness inside of me. The raw ruthless nature of me. She will love me as Shiva Raj Ratha Aras. The beast slaughterer.

Ever since she left the hospital with that sick brute, I was on the edge. I was waiting for him to leave her house. I was this much closer to barging inside and snapping his neck!!! Too bad, Manav was also there.

It's not that I care about Aryan, I would've blessed him with a bone-breaking punch back at the hospital itself. The bastard was lucky! My mom was there and Manav was there.

I would have taught him a lesson if not for them. Manav is just three years old. It would be heartbreaking, for him to see his sweet mama ( uncle) in ruthless mode. My mum would never appreciate it. She is specific about certain things and being patient and calm around the kid is the most important thing for her. I like my mother and I respect her concerns.

I have chosen a violent life and it doesn't mean that my nephew Manav should also lead such a life. Moreover, his mother always complained about me being involved in gangster activities. I don't want you to be violent. She always used to say but ended up marrying a violent man like me.