40. 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲

Chapter-40

Author's POV

The room resonated with his cries of agony and painful screams. With every hit landing on his body, he screamed and begged the monster in front of him to show some mercy but he turned deaf ears to the guy's painful cries.

Not only his cries, but even her pleadings didn't affect him.

She couldn't look at the brutality that was happening in front of her.

He had warned, threatened even, not to look aside. She still closed her eyes and continued to plead with him.

Rahul, who was getting beaten up by Shiva was on the verge of death.

He was bleeding profusely. She couldn't look at his face. It was battered. Blood oozed out from every part of his face. Her stomach twisted in disgust.

But Shiva looked so unbothered by his cries and her pleadings.

Ever since he dragged her here, that is an hour ago, it's been happening. Non-stop.

Shiva's men found Rahul, the one who hit his mother because of speed driving.

He was spotted near Vrindapur, a city next to Jivapur.

Mansoor had brought him untouched, just like his boss had ordered.

Throughout the ride, Parul didn't speak a word. She was sobbing but didn't dare to make any noise. His hard glares made her want to hide somewhere but it wasn't possible.

He was driving the car at a death speed, scaring the already scared soul. She was still in shock that she didn't get any anxiety attacks. She was mentally praying to god to save her from this monster.

As scared as she was, she did look into his eyes, hurtful eyes, when he held her wrists and dragged her inside the abandoned factory.

She was almost on the verge of passing out just by looking at the surroundings. It was deadly.

The place looked abandoned but was it really abandoned?

Shiva used this place to torture his enemies. The bloody walls told a horrendous story of its own.

There were five men in total excluding Rahul and Shiva. All of them looked like creepy creatures.

She was terrified.

Even before she stepped inside the partially dark space, she begged him to stop, not to do this to her but he wasn't having it.

He wanted to teach her a lesson. A hard lesson that she will never, ever forget in her life.

She dared to hurt his mother, the most important person in his life. Although he loves her a lot, she shouldn't have hurt his mother. His sick brain refused to think logically.

He was furious and he didn't give a fuck about her begging, crying or pleading.

She was really tired. Although it's only been more than an hour, she felt like it's been happening forever.

She wasn't held forcefully by anyone. He had threatened her not to look anywhere else. Bheema and Mansoor were standing next to her just to ensure that she didn't try to run away.

" Look aside and I will make you slit his throat" his warning, a threatening voice rang in her ears every time she tried to look away.

With every hit landing on his battered body, Shiva kept repeating the same sentence.

" How dare you hurt my mother?!"

"Why did you hurt my mother!?"

She knew it was subjected towards her. She knew he wanted to hurt her and he was displacing his anger on this young man, who hit his mother.