43. 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬

Chapter-43

Author's POV

Standing in front of the VIP ward, she thought about it a lot. She had to go in, say whatever he asked her to say and go home.

This was the best and easiest way out as of now.

She could rebel and say no but he knew how to make her listen to his words. To make her dance to his tunes. She was like a puppet and he was her puppeteer.

Tears welled up in her eyes were so ready to roll down and leave the trails of vulnerability but she inhaled sharply, sucking in the tears.

She was weak, helpless and everything. But still, she refused to cry, now.

The hands on her waist brought her out of the trance. She didn't have to look towards the person to recognise who it was.

No one, no one in this whole damn State would dare to touch her.

Only he can and only he will.

Shiva.

Shiva Raj Ratha Aras.

The hold on her waist wasn't tight but it had a possessive grip. Like, he was letting her know that he owns her, now and forever.

There are no changes to it.

No one, no one is going to save her from this monster. Not even herself or not even he, himself could stop him from ruining her in the name of Love.

Obsession, Possessiveness and Madness had taken over him completely.

There is no going back.

" Let's go" he said, his voice as usually deep.

She didn't nod. What's the use of nodding or shaking her head when her choices, and opinions don't even matter?

Softly, she pushed his hands off her waist, she was too tired to put up a fight and act rebellious.

Shiva didn't bother about her resistance. He knew even if he pushes her against the very door and fuck her, she won't stop him. She was tired but hurt mostly.

Although he was no gentleman, he did give her the luxury to resist his touches. The one trait that always sets his fury on fire. Still, it was okay. For now.

It was almost 7:30. There was a moon in the sky but her mood was gloomy. Dark.

She opened the door slowly and inside the cream-white bed, Revathi was sitting, reading a book.

Revathi looked towards the door and her lips stretched into a smile seeing her son but soon, her forehead creased, deeply, looking at Parul next to his son.

" Parul? Shivu?" placing the book beside her, she looked at the duo with doubtful eyes.

Shiva walked inside the ward followed by Parul. She had to act normal. Like everything is fine and her son didn't abuse her a while ago.

" Maa..." he smiled, genuinely.

Parul looked at him with a blank face. If this happened a few hours ago, her eyes would have widened in awe, she would have admired him.

But now that she had seen the monster in his true form, she had no will to admire him. It was sickening her to even stand in the same room as him.

" Why are you here dear?" she asked, looking at Parul with concerned eyes.

She smiled, a fake smile.

" I'm sorry, how are you ma'am?" she asked, looking at Revathi.