44. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐲

Chapter-44

Author's POV

Parul excused herself and went inside her room. Aditi asked her to stay, but Aryan intervened.

It was a long long day for her and she was really tired.

A warm bath would help her sore body but nothing will suffice the hurt in her heart.

She lay inside the bathtub and closed her eyes blocking the unwanted images trying to appear in front of her eyes.

Meanwhile, Aditi knew something was off with Parul and Aryan said to her that it was related to Shiva and advised her not to pester her if she didn't want to open up and say anything.

Aditi felt bad. She wanted to help but she also knew that she held no power or chance in front of Shiva.

He was mighty.

No one could save her from him. That was the bitter truth.

Aditi played with Manav as Aryan made his way towards Parul's room.

She stayed inside the bathtub for a very long time. Unmoving.

When she finally stepped out of the bathtub, she felt tired more than relaxed.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, all she felt was rage and disgust.

He left no part of her body untouched.

His hands were everywhere. She could still feel his touches lingering all over her body. It felt like being bitten by several ants at a time.

His fingerprints were on her cheeks, dark red.

Her chest was covered with red bite marks. He did it purposefully and it was evident. So deep, red and painful.

She didn't even look down. He had carelessly signed his name on her left thigh after everything that happened in his penthouse. She felt like ripping the skin off of her body.

Her inner thighs looked red because of the way she scrubbed it off.

It took everything in her not to break the mirror and use those pieces to scratch her skin. She ignored the voices and walked out of the bathroom.

Since he had left marks almost everywhere, she wore a high-neck tee shirt and knee-length pants.

Having no mood or energy to dry her hair, she draped the towel around her hair and sat on the small couch, near the balcony door.

" Paarul.....?" a knock on the door brought her out of the trance.

Heaving a deep sigh, she opened the door knowing who it was.

Aryan.

He followed behind her as she walked inside. He knew she was hurt and he wanted to provide comfort.

She sat on the bed and Aryan was about to sit on the couch but she asked him to sit next to her. He did.

Resting her head against his shoulders, she closed her eyes letting the tears of pain roll down her eyes.

Aryan secured his arms around her petite frame and let her cry.

She sobbed for a few minutes and then it turned into bitter cries. Aryan started hushing her and whispering.... it'll be fine...it's okay... No more crying... while running his hands softly over her arms.

She needed a shoulder to lean on and cry. The way Shiva treated her today was disgusting. She felt like peeling her skin off of her body.

" You've cried enough sweetheart. Stop crying" he cupped her face, gently, whispering slowly.