41. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫

Chapter-41

Author's POV

Anger and hurt are what she felt. She raised her hands to slap him but he caught her wrists and twisted it behind his back, forcing her to moan in pain.

" You are responsible for what's happening now." he hissed, pushing her on the bed.

Without wasting a second, he settled on the bed, in between her wide-spread legs.

She tried to get up, and push him off but failed.

" Is this why you are here? To use me? If that's what you need, there are people out there...go and fuck them! I'm not up for your pleasure..." she cried, wiggling underneath him.

Gritting his teeth, he fished his hands inside the back pocket and pulled out a shining black weapon.

Her breath stuck in her throat looking at the dagger. She remembered his warning. It was clear as a day.

He's going to push it inside me...

" I will scream bloody murder if you use that bloody knife on me" she tried to threaten but her voice was barely audible.

Shiva did not bother about her threat.

His thumb gently swiped across the sharpness of the blade. And in the next second, the blade was underneath her shirt. She shook her head, trying to stop him from doing whatever he was doing, but it didn't happen.

The tearing sound of the fabric resonated in the room, followed by her soft cries.

" Go ahead and scream...I will see who is going to stop me from taking what's mine!" he snickered. Grabbing her wrists, he tied them to the bedpost using her torn shirt.

Tears streamed down her eyes, disappearing into her dishevelled hair.

" I'm not yours...hey psycho... leave me..." she cried wiggling again.

He looked down at her wiggling and smirked evilly. She did not know what she was getting into. His eyes shone with madness.

She turned aside unable to look into his psychotic gaze anymore. It was horrifying. And then it happened.

She felt the cold metal on her naked skin. Her eyes snapped towards him and then towards the dagger that was resting closely in the middle of her neck. One small move and it would pierce into her skin.

Fear engulfed her body. She remained frozen, not wanting to get stabbed by the dagger.

" Speak Fianna...why are you silent now?" he asked, his lips curled into a sickening smile.

She felt like her heart was ready to jump out of her throat. She wanted to gulp it but she was afraid that the movement may cause the blade to dig into her skin.

" Now...this is how I like you. Obedient, scared like a little deer and all under my mercy" he smiled, it was maddening. He was so satisfied by her reaction. He was painfully hard.

Her scared eyes, half-naked body, and tear-stained face made him hard. It was sickening and he didn't give a fuck about it.

Her breathing came out like a broken shudder. She couldn't look into his psychotic eyes but didn't dare to turn aside either.

" Now...will you be a good girl for me? Fianna?" he asked, his voice was low yet deep. There was a clear threat lacing his voice. She blinked her eyes twice and nodded her head carefully.