42. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Chapter-42

Author's POV

She felt the warmth trickling her down there, where there should have been none.

What's wrong with begging him???

Yeah...I should probably beg once more...

" Shiva...no...Ratha... please listen to me... we can talk...you don't have to kill me. Please put that knife aside... please don't use that knife... ple... please" she cried at the end.

As soon as she called him Ratha, he stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked at her keenly. She held so much power over him that it was destructive. She didn't know it but he did and it scared him that, she would destroy him in future using that power, he had unknowingly, given to her.

Sobs racked through her body, Shiva didn't do anything to calm down or console her. He let her cry and watched her in silence.

She was disturbed. Right from slapping her to dragging inside the room, he had been torturing her, mentally and physically. She was scared, really scared. All this pressure was making her weak. And the dam of emotions burst, she broke into cries.

After some minutes, she stopped crying and looked at him, sniffing, brushing her arms to wipe her face, since her hands were tied to the bedpost.

" Destroying that pretty little cunt is not my intention fia" he wiped the tears, cooing near her ears.

She stiffened, trying to register his words.

His words did nothing to stop her worry. Instead, she started shaking.

" Relax and you will enjoy it" he hushed, pressing his hands on her shoulders. She wanted to nod and think that it was going to be alright her brain refused to work.

He wanted to punish her and that's why he dragged her here but after seeing her break down, he decided to make it easy for her.

He was going to do it, a little gently.

He settled in between her wide-spread legs and traced the blade again, coating the blade with her own juices. She tried hard not to squirm. Tried.

He says destroying my cunt isn't his intention and still wants to put that knife inside my hole.

In a swift motion, he swirled the knife around his fingers, pulled out the scabbard of the dagger from his pocket and covered the blade. The sharp point of the scabbard was poking her entrance while he held the handle of the dagger.

She closed her eyes shut, preparing herself to feel the sharp pain but it didn't happen.

Instead, she felt something hard, entering inside her pussy. It was the scabbard. She realised and bent forward to see what he was doing.

With a swift push of his hands and the scabbard-covered dagger was inside her cunt, she screamed as she felt full and strange.

A sigh of relief passed her lips as the blade didn't go inside her cunt. Nonetheless, she was relieved that he didn't pushed the blade inside her.

After a brief pause, he pressed the handle, pushing the dagger even more inside her cunt. Her pussy was dripping juices from the torment.

Her lungs filled with sharp breaths as he continued to fuck her pussy with the dagger.

With every thrust, her body shook with strange pleasure. She was on the edge. The knot had already formed in her stomach, all set to burst out in the form of orgasm. It was embarrassing that she was about to cum from a knife in her cunt.